Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Rizukaa

Hello, everyone!

Rizukaa

Hi!

I'm Rizukaa, also known as Rizu or Liz! I live in Austria, am a hobby artist and have been an avid Nendoroid/Figure collector for around 6 years now!! (almost 50 figures in my collection... my poor wallet)

I recently decided to fulfill myself a dream and purchased my first Dollfie, which will hopefully arrive soon~

Nice to meet you all!

• Like 2

Katiazza

Welcome! Which Dollfie Dream did you bring home?

When I transitioned from figures to DDs I found the size quite startling! I had seen and held DDs before but actually having such a large doll home was startling to me 😅

I hope she/he/they arrive quickly for you 😊

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Rizukaa
2 minutes ago, Katiazza said:

Welcome! Which Dollfie Dream did you bring home?

When I transitioned from figures to DDs I found the size quite startling! I had seen and held DDs before but actually having such a large doll home was startling to me 😅

I hope she/he/they arrive quickly for you 😊

Thank you!

After a lot of thought, I decided on a DDS Karin! But the choice was so hard... if only I could buy more haha-

I can imagine it being quite a difference! I've never seen or handled one myself before since I live in the middle of nowhere, so it will probably startle me a fair bit as well ;;; Hopefully it won't be too bad, a vinyl doll has been one of my „grails“ for a long time, so it'd be sad if that dimmed my excitement over her TT

StelSel

DDS Karin is super cute, love her facemold! Congrats on getting your first Dollfie Dream!

Rizukaa
11 minutes ago, StelSel said:

DDS Karin is super cute, love her facemold! Congrats on getting your first Dollfie Dream!

Her facemold and company faceup are truly adorable which sold me on her in the end ☺️

Thank you! I'm super excited already! Never handled anything articulated that was bigger than a Nendoroid doll/Figma so I hope I'll be okay ;;;

Katiazza
1 hour ago, Rizukaa said:

Thank you!

After a lot of thought, I decided on a DDS Karin! But the choice was so hard... if only I could buy more haha-

I can imagine it being quite a difference! I've never seen or handled one myself before since I live in the middle of nowhere, so it will probably startle me a fair bit as well ;;; Hopefully it won't be too bad, a vinyl doll has been one of my „grails“ for a long time, so it'd be sad if that dimmed my excitement over her TT

It's quite a difference but I found it a lot of fun! I also collect Nendos and some figmas but I always find them fiddly. DDs have more stability when you pose them. 

And DDS Karin is so cute! I think she is my favourite of all the standard models. She looks great in practically everything too 😊

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Rizukaa
19 hours ago, Katiazza said:

It's quite a difference but I found it a lot of fun! I also collect Nendos and some figmas but I always find them fiddly. DDs have more stability when you pose them. 

And DDS Karin is so cute! I think she is my favourite of all the standard models. She looks great in practically everything too 😊

Hearing that makes me feel relieved! Nendos are okay-ish to pose but Figmas... Wobbly. Maybe it's just the specific one I have but she's hell-

I'm really curious as to how vinyl feels and such. And also how heavy she's going to be. I've heard so many good things, but it's a little hard to imagine it~

And yes, I feel the same way! Her face shape and mouth are adorable and I love the cute white highlights on her cheek 💕

dark_dollies

Welcome and congratulations on getting Karin, hope she arrives swiftly!