Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Rella

Custom Ochako Uraraka DD?

Rella

(I posted this on questions and answers but I decided to put it under Doll character concepts.) I've been thinking of a custom Ochako Uraraka DD from My Hero Academia for a while because I thought that would be cool and she's one of my favorite characters in the series. I was wondering on what head sculpt would suit her best? I'm debating between DDH-04 or DDH-06 but I'm not sure. I know her eyes, clothes, and wig (Probably) will have to be custom made but I don't know if there is a limited sculpt that will suit her the best. I never made a custom before so I wouldn't know.

Ochako-Uraraka-cosplay-costumes-school-uniforms-Japanese-anime-My-Hero-Academia-clothing-top-skirts-tie.jpg

MagicalRinchan

Of the blank heads I first thought of the 06 as I'm personally not a fan of the 04 mouth, but for Ochako the 04 could still work depending on the paint job since she has such a big smile. Though the 04 looks very very young with how close together the features are, I'm not sure how well it'd pull off a high schooler even if Ochako has a baby face. If it was me, I'd probably go for the 06 since I think it looks more her age and to just make sure to get a nice smile on her during the painting process.

Are you set on her being a DD? She's pretty short so I don't know if you'd want to consider her as a DDS🤔