Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sunlightandtea

Cinnamon Joint Matching (Updated)

sunlightandtea

A few weeks ago it looked like Prophecy's joints actually matched her skin pretty well. Does anyone know if all the cinnamon dolls have matched joints now?

Update 7/23/2020: It appears that all the cinnamon joints now match if you buy a brand new cinnamon smart doll. See @Zaliayn's post and link for the precise wording. Thank you!

Edited by sunlightandtea

Lurks

I don't own any of the new dolls in cinnamon skintone personally, but looking at the customer photos on both Felicity (Cinnamon) and Prophecy's customer photos, it definitely seems like these newer dolls have joints that match up much more with the vinyl than they used to. There's quite a few photos all in different types of lighting from several different people, and I can't really find any that show that odd, slight mismatch in colour from other cinnamon dolls' pages.

So unless there's a seriously huge photoshopping conspiracy going on between every single customer who took those photos, it looks like the joints have finally been fixed!

• Like 1

lucidium

Yep they have cinnamon joints now. It's actually been around for a while, my oldest cinnamon girl from Nov 2019 has cinnamon joints. My guess is it probably depends on which doll you got, but all the ones I've seen lately have had the new frame color.

• Like 1

RainbowNanaki
5 hours ago, lucidium said:

Yep they have cinnamon joints now. It's actually been around for a while, my oldest cinnamon girl from Nov 2019 has cinnamon joints. My guess is it probably depends on which doll you got, but all the ones I've seen lately have had the new frame color.

It definitely depends on the doll. My cinnamon Eiji 100% has a milk frame.

• Like 1

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

lucidium
1 hour ago, RainbowNanaki said:

It definitely depends on the doll. My cinnamon Eiji 100% has a milk frame.

I think it's different for boys, I don't know if there have been any with the cinnamon frame. I noticed that girls who were "cinnamonized" earlier had milk frames just because they were older...

• Like 1

sunlightandtea

@lucidium Dang, since 2019? He needs to update some product photos.

lucidium
Just now, sunlightandtea said:

@lucidium Dang, since 2019? He needs to update some product photos.

yarp. He has quite a few to update... last time I checked Athena's page was still to be updated from the release day lol.

• Like 1

Zaliayn

Just adding that replacement arms in Cinnamon with matching joints are available separately (or at least they were until they sold out. No idea if there will be a restock since "This product is only available for a limited time only.")

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/filter-new/products/arms-cinnamon-color?variant=35299823911066

It does say in the description that "You do not need to get these if you are buying a Smart Doll for the first time." which would indicate that all the cinnamon dolls up for sale now do have joints that match the skin colour.

• Like 1

sunlightandtea

Excellent, thank you for the update and for noticing that! @Zaliayn I will update the post.

• Like 1