Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
HazelMaze

Sabrina!(Otherwise known as Mirai on DDP)

HazelMaze

I know not everyone is on the gram, and it's nice to have record of these things other places,especially if people are seeking something particular! My latest DD family member got out for a bit yesterday! Her name is Sabrina, and she is a Mirai standard head on a DDP body- I have a bunch of plans for her, but here is to beginnings!

doll_sabrina_029.jpg

doll_sabrina_020.jpg

• Like 5

baldylox

She's super cute!  I love her outfit, she looks really comfy in it.  :)

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

HazelMaze

@baldylox Thank you so much! That is definitely the vibe I was going for, something suitable for "playing outside"! It's also why I didn't fight too much with her hair

(Though, my word, we had a few face plants thanks to all of the wind!)

baldylox
39 minutes ago, HazelMaze said:

@baldylox Thank you so much! That is definitely the vibe I was going for, something suitable for "playing outside"! It's also why I didn't fight too much with her hair

(Though, my word, we had a few face plants thanks to all of the wind!)

Oh yeah, playtime wear is definitely the right description for her ensemble!  :)  And ohhh the faceplant!  Dreaded enemy of all DD photos outdoors!  LOL  At least she looks like she made it thru without damage.  She must be a tuff little lady to keep going after a few spills.  😉  

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

bluepita

She is really cute! If you don't mind me asking, do you find clothes for the DDP body pretty easily? I'm considering buying one. It seems like such a nice sized doll.

• Like 1

Rumi

Mirai fits so well as a ddp <3 I wonder what other girls that are on dd or dds bodies would look like in ddp form, cuteness overload ><

• Like 1

HazelMaze
On 7/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, bluepita said:

She is really cute! If you don't mind me asking, do you find clothes for the DDP body pretty easily? I'm considering buying one. It seems like such a nice sized doll.

Oh I'm sorry I missed this! Thank you so much for the compliment!

So far, shirts are the easiest for me from what I've had around the house.I've also found some Azone 50  clothes fit well.I wouldn't say she is /easy/ to buy for, but I haven't done any real hunting yet.I take into consideration the length of sleeves and pants a lot when looking at things online,as that is where most of her 'fit issues" lie.But, if your ok with things being a bit short, then I'd say she is no different than most! 

I'd say your best to air on the side of caution and go a bit bigger/ wider in the torso.You can always pin things! (Her shirt here for example, I've pinned it back!)

@Rumi Thank you! I think so to.I've been thinking of making a "head swap" thread for that reason! Just to encourage combos, you never know!

Edited by HazelMaze
  • Like 1

bluepita

Thanks for the info! I've got so many hard to fit dolls right now, it is the first thing I think of when I consider a new doll, lol. 

HazelMaze

@littlecherishdoll Thank you so much! We had great ( All be it a bit windy) weather and light that day. I found out these overalls are from Alice collections! 

@bluepita Any time! I honestly do think DDP is an awesome size, and I've found her to be a champ poser ♡ Clothing options are definately improving as time goes on!