Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Rumi

Need help finding very specific eyes/bust piece for DDII

Rumi

Hi~ Ive been trying to find eyes similar to Yuki Morikawa's default eyes but i can't seem to find that specific style anywhere. I really like the more rounded eyes instead of oval ones. I know volks has a few round eyes similar to Yuki but its not quite what i want :( 

I am also in a need for the DDII L bust but they are nowhere to be found like i expected. 

Do you guys have any idea where i can find these things?

Oliver

I dont know any eyes that look exactly the same. But i do know NinasCrafteryService and FreyacchisStore on etsy both sell some verry pretty eyes. Mayby you could find something there?

Rumi
32 minutes ago, Oliver said:

I dont know any eyes that look exactly the same. But i do know NinasCrafteryService and FreyacchisStore on etsy both sell some verry pretty eyes. Mayby you could find something there?

Hi, ive checked those stores out (literally looked all over LOL) and its not what i want, the eyes arent circle shaped :(

Cauldroness

I believe Ersa Flora still does custom eye designs. If you need something really specific, custom might be your best bet.

I think Cool Cat has a few options that look close in style:

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=rd_01

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=rd_02

VolksUSA also offers a round "Type-D" eye:

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=2052

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Yumeiro

LUTS and Leekeworld has some.
It might be very futile, but you can have a look at what SQlabs have. Whether you'd be able to order any is a whole different matter......
Edit: or ask Koreadolls if they'd be able to get a hold of any

Edited by Yumeiro

Subaru

You might be able to get someone to make custom ones for you if you'd be up to that

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

NanoNaanoi

The eyes don't look exactly like Yuki Morikawa's, but you can find something similar here. Unfortunately, the site is in Japanese, you can use a proxy service like White Rabbit Express to purchase it. I can help you with the data input for that, if needed; they do charge a service fee, but it isn't too steep.

The circular shape will be the most difficult part in finding suitable animetic eyes. Most seem to be shaped more like ovals.

You can also try putting "ドルフィードリーム アイ" into a search engine, and seeing if you can find a closer match to what you're looking for.

NanoNaanoi
18 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

Parabox has an English shop you can order directly from...? http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/ No need to pay all the extra proxy fees, or the Japanese sales tax.

Wow I'm an idiot.

That's good to know. Do you know if Taobao has an English version of the site? It's in Chinese, but I'm not seeing any options to change the display language under account settings...