Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
aiRreyes

Konichiwa! :3

aiRreyes

Hello everyone :3

I just recently joined here to meet and to gain more knowledge about DD's :3 I currently do not own any DD's yet so I'm trying my best to gain one. I'm really searching for DD Nanoha brand new or even 2nd hand as long as she doesn't have any stains at all, she may come in her stock outfit and wig though she can come by just her head, body and eyes. Other than DD Nanoha, I realy like Sendo Erika, Rina, Yuki, Rin and Mio. Though I would really love to have DD Nanoha as my very first DD :3

Hope in this site could help me have her since I've been searching everyday if ever someone might be selling her >.< kindly email me through this if you might know someone selling her: riacookiemuncher@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance and I would love to meet new people :3

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

misskale

Welcome!

As for the Nanoha, I think there was one on Mandrake.

aiRreyes

Thank you :3 Yes I've seen that on Mandarake, though I'm not sure about it since there is only a few details written and just 1 image. Need to make sure DD Nanoha has no stains at all since she will be that special to me for my first DD :3

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

Poofiemus

Welcome, aiRreyes!

Nanoha, a good choice! She was my "unicorn" too for quite a while. (Well, I guess she still is, she's just a captive unicorn instead of a wild one! ) Seems like you're like me in preferring the Misaki Serika's sculpts, too.

I got my own Nanoha on Mandarake, incidentally. Mine does have some stains from her default stockings (so if you end up with the full set, give them a wash and check her often!), but the stains brought her price down quite a bit and faded significantly after an application of zit cream. Then again, I'll admit I have always had a soft spot for "rescues". I do recommend checking Mandarake often, since they get new stuff frequently and unpredictably.

It may take time to find a Nanoha at a reasonable price, but if you have patience I'm sure you can do it! Also, if you're after her for the head mold rather than the character, you may also want to consider looking at Fate as well, as she has the exact same sculpt.

In the meantime, here's some Nanoha pic spam!

6360752587_dee7cc25f7_z.jpg

6419145273_12ecb357cc_z.jpg

6697589959_771ec9c67d_z.jpg

(With new eyes and new wig)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kymaera

Welcome and good luck finding a Nanoha of your own.

Nightmare Tea

Hello! I wish you luck on finding your Nanoha!

aiRreyes

Thank you all for the welcome :3

@Poofiemus: I got tortured with the pics of Nanoha you just posted xD its has the expression "come on buy me now" xD Just saw a DD Nanoha at Mandarake >.< though the problem is don't have yet the cash for it T^T so i'm looking for someone that might help me and have a layaway deal for it since I'm this eager to have my first DD and i'm still a student so its hard for me to raise my own money >.<

Does Nanoha and Fate have the same face up as well? really after her face up and sculpt since I'm not familiar about the anime of them xD From all researches I've done all they say when a DD got some stains you just put any zit cream for it? preferably Remove Zit? Already have a wig for my soon to be DD Nanoha here xD

Poofiemus

Their faceups are a bit different (Fate's is a little more serious) but the underlying head is exactly the same, to the point where on the official Volks pages it's even called the "Fate/Nanoha Original Head." If Fate's faceup is too gloomy for you, you could re-do it or have it re-done. In fact, I can think of one Fate off the top of my head where only her lips were redone, Michiru-san. Totally changed her whole feel just from that.

You want to look for a zit cream that contains benzoyl peroxide. SakuraSylph here posted an awesomesauce stain removal guide which elaborates more on it. It does take time to work, but usually only the absolute worst stains will linger. (Need to go back and finish treating the stains on my Nanoha; I got impatient because it was right before the holidays and I wanted to show her off to family in her full gear. XD)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

aiRreyes

I think I would still go for Nanoha than Fate xD just a little difference between the two of them though Nanoha really owned my heart xD I think i would be dreaming of DD Nanoha tonight xD I'm really thankful for you Poofiemus :3 you're really helping me with Nanoha :3 but more likely I would have Nanoha by the end of the year or maybe early next year, gotta save a really big amount of money for her :3

T-Rho

Welcome to the forums!!!

I have to admit that I would love to own a fate doll too

They both have adorable faces and I think their outfits are exquisite.

Hope you can get her and put pics up when she is all done

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

aiRreyes

Thank you all for the welcome :3

@T-Rho: i know right xD though not much about their outfits but more over their adorable faces xD Thank you :3 I would probably be spamming pics of Nanoha if ever I got one xD she's definitely gonna be spoiled xD

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

Good luck in your search!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg