Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlecherishdoll

Dollfie DreamYoutubers!

littlecherishdoll

Hi all n_n While waiting for my girl to get in--in between refreshing her tracking info--I've been watching some Dollfie Dream creators on Youtube! I thought I would share some creators I've been enjoying. Please please share more of your favorite DD-related video creators with me! This content is way too hard to find xP

By far, my favorite creator I've found is Hemi-Chan:

This is a video about how to open a doll's mouth. Her videos are in Japanese, but even if you don't understand, I think you'd still enjoy them! I really like her video about how to make DD and MDD pajamas, and how to make a spinning, circular bed for your girls. Her latest video (about receiving a package of doll-sized snacks) also CRACKED ME UP (but I think you have to understand Japanese to really get the joke. She also made a custom DD to look like Nezuko if that's your thing!

I had seen the name Forest Lily pop up on YA!J a few times... but they started a youtube channel about a week ago! The videos have english captions, and you know that the tips they are giving come from a pro faceup artist and a pro hairstylist! The video on how just cutting the bangs a tiny bit can change your doll's look was awesome... i bet this channel's gonna be huge!

I also enjoy DD dressup videos. Here's one I enjoyed recently, getting in the mood for fall. 

I hope you all enjoyed these videos as much as I did... and please, please let me know your favorite DD youtubers, too! I need more stuff to watch >.<

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Amoretto

This is super helpful! I wish I could contribute, but this helps me more than I could help you lol

• Like 1

littlecherishdoll
16 hours ago, Amoretto said:

This is super helpful! I wish I could contribute, but this helps me more than I could help you lol

I'm super glad if I could introduce more people to my favorite creators :3 I'll definitely keep an eye out for more and post them here when I can! 

Veravey

Immediately followed the channel. Thank you!

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Amoretto
2 hours ago, littlecherishdoll said:

I'm super glad if I could introduce more people to my favorite creators :3 I'll definitely keep an eye out for more and post them here when I can! 

Awesome! Following this thread !

bulgogi017

This is a great find! Thank you for sharing! It’s hard to find DD channels when your Japanese isn’t good lol 

hanasori

Aw, man. I wanted to see how she painted the head too. >_<

Great tutorial! I wish I could find small dremel bits like those. I've been making do with the default ones I got with my dremel kit.

babylily

Thanks for the recommendations! It's so hard to find tutorials on how to mod DD heads, this is so helpful! :)

I really love the Doll Fairy on youtube, she used to do just Monster High and Ever After High repaints, but she has been posting more Smart Doll and Dollfie Dream content recently: 

Roxanne

Thank you for making this topic! I've been thinking for a while how difficult it is to find collector's on YouTube. I always seem to stumble on the same few which is a shame, really. As I'm sure there are a lot of nice content creators on there!

I really enjoy Archangeli's video's a lot!
She does not have a regular posting schedule and will sometimes go months without posting anything, but she is well worth the follow! I would recommend her if you like things like unboxing videos. She is very informative and will explain and show everything as thorough as possible. Besides unboxing videos she does have some other doll-related content as well!

Lately I've also really been enjoying watching Shizusan.
His content is a bit of everything but he also does a lot of unboxing videos and I really enjoy his The Doll Symposium series he's doing as well! He seems like such a nice guy and watching him talk can just really put a smile on your face. I'd highly recommend checking him out as well!

• Like 2

My instagram! 

Veravey

Theri Ppoi is very relaxing! She's been posting less lately but I enjoy her videos very much, and she's who I first learned about Smart Dolls from. Her main hobby is Blythe but she's expanded into SD, Fairyland and others now.

LavilyDay is precious and posts every week! She has a great doll family that she showcases regularly, and I appreciate how she doesn't stick to 1 brand.

RoseInTea is probably my favorite channel; just beautiful dolls and music, no talking. She posts fairly infrequently though, probably because she mainly only does unboxings ;;)

DINGA is currently my favorite customization channel, and she keeps at it pretty consistently! I'll admit her design tends to be a bit repetitive but I enjoy her videos a lot.

Hoping more doll channels pop up in 2021~

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Panda_Dolliess

Ooh this thread is perfect!! It's kind of hard to find Dollie YouTubers who post consistently. I'm trying to start posting more doll stuff on my own channel more often. Gotta grow our lil YouTube community!

Meowjima

There's a really good youtuber who did a very in-depth series comparing recast Snow Miku to the real thing, DarlingDolls.  

• Like 1

Bellatrix
On 3/23/2021 at 8:09 PM, Meowjima said:

There's a really good youtuber who did a very in-depth series comparing recast Snow Miku to the real thing, DarlingDolls.  

-snip-

This is such a good one, I remember seeing it a while ago, but it's always nice seeing the lady tearing apart a fake doll ahaha

On the other hand, I'll speak an unpopular opinion and say that, based on the video, the Fake Miku's wig looks so much better than Volks' XD

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Xiongmao

Darling Dolls is a fantastic channel. Towa and I have spent many an evening laughing over the antics of Miku and Mirai. If you've not seen them this is where to start:

https://youtu.be/WMr0ncjlL3M

Sorry I don't know how to embed videos!

The episode where they're washing their spare hands in the sink is priceless.

Alas we cried so much the day their mom announced there would be no more videos on the channel 😭😭😭.

I'd make some Towa videos like this but I just think it worked really well with two dolls, and we don't yet have a Dream Sister.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Xiongmao

I now have a vague idea for a doll channel. It would be doll centred unlike most of the other channels (which focus more on their owners). I'll try and shoot a test video. We have a couple of mega unboxings in the near future, so they would be a good place to start.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

ariesseason

Thank you for this topic, I love watching doll channels! Always very inspiring and relaxing. I guess I will try to make an unboxing video for AP as soon as she arrives and show people how she looks and what I have planned her to be. 

Xiongmao

My YouTube channel is now live - link in my profile. I love making videos but they're *really* time consuming and unlikely to make Towa and I wealthy. We're definitely starved of doll channels though, especially since DarlingDolls quit (but her channel has recently been renamed... maybe she'll come back?).

My tip for other creators is that shorts are hot right now (not the type that I've just tried to squeeze Towa into lol). Just film your video in portrait mode, make it under a minute and tag with #Shorts in the title.

For the moment I've focused on unboxings (mostly clothing and, uh, hair). I'm not really interested in face ups or building dolls.

I've got a doll stand on order so that will help a lot. Even with a Pro SLR lens my indoor shoots are a bit meh. I live by the sea which is a fabulous location for photoshoots but until that stand arrives I'm really limited in outdoor shoots. Also I find Towa is really cute but she's not easy to pose in sitting positions and I'm really afraid her legs will fall off again - not trivial to resolve when she's got a bodysuit on most of the time.

I'd love to do more stories and animations but I'm still searching for a way to make Towa talk.

Noxxbunny

I also really enjoy Hemi-chan's videos from finding it in this thread!

I was learning a lot from tutorials this last week so I wanted to post some channels I've been watching!

I've really been enjoying Tsutomu Ch. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJ50BeUttShtRU5ik6MCsA/videos

I'm going to be trying additive mods myself soon, so I was happy he covered it in such depth. Some videos have subs and some don't, but I feel like I usually understand what's going on. Lots of interesting tips and tricks on various topics. He even covered what exactly the custom Asa-chanchi frame does, and I learned a lot since one of my dolls has that frame and I didn't have any idea how to actually use it effectively lol.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

SonataAvalon

I've been looking for them a ton.

I have entire Playlist filled with these youtubers specially. 

Though I'm trying to find a youtuber like DarlingDolls doing that whole Miku and Mirai series.

I'll try and make a copy of it for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfRiO9GcktpqacytCMNgipkHCZ2bNeaff

the Miku And Mirai series was so good in my opinion. It showed off how these dolls and the joints worked, and it was so good, and it was very much an actual original thing for what it was, if someone here made something like it. I'd be binging that till night.