Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

pyoko

Help with body decision

pyoko

Hi everyone, I was really baaad and ordered a customized head on yahoo.jp.

Mind you, I do not own any Dollfie or bodies so far 😅 (but Smartdolls). It was love at first sight and I just could not skip him. Though it was too expensive.. 

So.. I am now left with the question with body to get for him. 

I feel attracted to the DDP I think. That or the sister body. 

The head is a DDH 09 in flesh skin. Is that a head that will work well with ddp? Anyone got pictures where I can see the proportions? 

Also, anyone know of wigs like that? Absolutely love the one he has in the picture 😍

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

BeyondTime
1 minute ago, pyoko said:

Is that a head that will work well with ddp?

The DDH-09 will have a large gap around the neck on a DDP, but otherwise it should be fine.

If you were thinking of a boy body, the only way to get one is either Dream Choice or buying the limited Len Kagamine or SAO Kirito. As far as I know, there is no DDP boy.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

pyoko
10 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

The DDH-09 will have a large gap around the neck on a DDP, but otherwise it should be fine.

If you were thinking of a boy body, the only way to get one is either Dream Choice or buying the limited Len Kagamine or SAO Kirito. As far as I know, there is no DDP boy.

Thank you for the information.

I thought about just giving him the smallest bust. In the end I feel that with ddp, since it is a child body, it would not be so important to be an actual boy body. 

Hmm and how can I make that work? Are there accessories for that? Definitely don't want the head to fall off all the time 😅

With the sister body it would fit without modification? 

BeyondTime
3 minutes ago, pyoko said:

Hmm and how can I make that work? Are there accessories for that? Definitely don't want the head to fall off all the time 😅

It won't fall off, but it might be a bit wobbly. I don't know of any accessory to address that.

3 minutes ago, pyoko said:

With the sister body it would fit without modification? 

Yes, and with the DDS body you could get an SS Bust which is pretty much a washboard.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

pyoko

Sounds like I might have to re-think 🤔

I hope someone can show me pictures of the head on the different bodys to help the decision. I wanted him to be the little brother of my 60cm girls. 

OccultBeast

You can find at least one photo of the DDH 09 head on a DDP body here:

This also seems to be a DDH 09 on a DDP body:

Welcome Lily ^^

You can definitely find instances of this combination if you look around for them, and might be able to reach out to owners and ask if there are any issues with the combination.

Also here's one from our own @jadepixel of the DDH 09 on a DDS Boy Type body:

Ringo boy

Edited by OccultBeast
Inserted DDS image
  • Like 2

pyoko

@OccultBeast Thank you 😊

Yes, I will definitely look around if I can find more reference pictures. Both seem to look nice though. I would prefer the height difference the ddp would give me, but the dds fits better with the head size 🤔

• Like 1

BeyondTime

You definitely want to see photos from below showing the neck gap.

pyoko
9 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

You definitely want to see photos from below showing the neck gap.

I will see if I can find pictures that show that, thank you for pointing it out 🙂

BeyondTime
17 minutes ago, pyoko said:

I will see if I can find pictures that show that, thank you for pointing it out 🙂

I have a blank DDH-09 and a DDP, I'll see if I can take pictures of the neck this weekend.

Once you have marketplace access you could post a WTB for a DDS Boy too.

• Like 1

BeyondTime

I was able to dig up the thread where someone showed what DDH-09 looked like on DDP. There are links for some additional head comparisons in the post too.

• Like 1

pyoko

@BeyondTime Thank you for the link, that was helpful. The gap looks quite bad. I will take some days and decide what I prefer. 

Different question; do the different dollfie heads need different wig sizes or all the same 8-9 inch? 

BeyondTime
16 hours ago, pyoko said:

Different question; do the different dollfie heads need different wig sizes or all the same 8-9 inch? 

As far as I know all DD can take 8 - 9 inch wigs, but some limited heads are quite small and fit 8 inch better. There are some pretty big heads as well. I have yet to try a wig on my blank DDH-09.

OccultBeast
On 9/16/2020 at 12:18 PM, pyoko said:

Also, anyone know of wigs like that? Absolutely love the one he has in the picture

I happened to be doing my nightly Instagram exploring and came across the artist's post for this exact head!  I was about to come tell you someone asked in the comments and got the wig maker, but then I realised the commenter was you!!! 😂

• Like 1

pyoko
1 hour ago, OccultBeast said:

I happened to be doing my nightly Instagram exploring and came across the artist's post for this exact head!  I was about to come tell you someone asked in the comments and got the wig maker, but then I realised the commenter was you!!! 😂

Yes 😂

I thought, why not try. It seems the wigs are sold from time to time through booth. So I will keep an eye out. 

4 hours ago, Tira said:

If you really want a DDP-sized boy body, Parabox has a 50cm Obitsu male body. I don't know how a DDH-09 would work on it, though I doubt it would be any better than the DDP body.

Do they have the same skin color as Volks flesh? Might consider it, but only if I can find the experiences of someone else trying that. (to see proportions and head fit). It is my first dollfie, I definitely do not want to end up getting a body that does not work well. 

@BeyondTime thank you. 

Tira
9 hours ago, pyoko said:

Do they have the same skin color as Volks flesh? Might consider it, but only if I can find the experiences of someone else trying that. (to see proportions and head fit). It is my first dollfie, I definitely do not want to end up getting a body that does not work well. 

They do match Volks flesh; my Futaba is a DDH-06 on the girl version.  I don't have an 09 head myself, though.

• Like 1