Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Banjo

Azone Luluna Moonlit Black Raven series

Banjo

She's here ! My first big Azone/Obitsu dollie.

I love her soooo much :-)

In the pictures she doesn't wear her shoes cause it' not working with the magnetic base.

20200923_15174320200923_15165420200923_151719

Edited by Banjo
  • Like 3

Heshiko

She's adorable! I love the Azone 1/3 girls, they're always so cute. If you're new to them, you may also be happy to learn that they have a lot of official outfits come out, and can fit some DDS clothing, though it's spotty. The official outfits aren't quite as nice as Volks' official outfits but they're also noticeably cheaper.

For the feet, does she have heels? I've had that problem with Katya, her default heels raised the metal in her feet too high off the base to stick. Never did find a good solution that didn't involve changing her shoes.

I guess you have no choice but to buy more outfits and play around with her~

Banjo
9 hours ago, Heshiko said:

She's adorable! I love the Azone 1/3 girls, they're always so cute. If you're new to them, you may also be happy to learn that they have a lot of official outfits come out, and can fit some DDS clothing, though it's spotty. The official outfits aren't quite as nice as Volks' official outfits but they're also noticeably cheaper.

For the feet, does she have heels? I've had that problem with Katya, her default heels raised the metal in her feet too high off the base to stick. Never did find a good solution that didn't involve changing her shoes.

I guess you have no choice but to buy more outfits and play around with her~

I did knew there was outfits for them cause I knew the Pureneemo BUT didn't know that they would fit DDS. I am so happy to hear that because I have a DDS on layaway and bought 2 DDS outfits !!!! And I agree with you that Volks outfits are way more beautiful than the Azone one.

As for the shoes they have a thick sole so that's why the metal in the feet doesn't work on the stand, so like you said I would need to modified the shoes in order to use the stand. Or I might just buy Another stand. Do you have any suggestions of a stand for a 48 Azone?

Heshiko

Yeah, they will fit some DDS clothing, and vice versa. Bear in mind it won't be all clothing though, you'll have to kinda see what works. 

Here's a picture of one of my Azone girls and a DDS wearing Azone outfits. I don't have a picture of Katya in volks clothing handy, or I would add that as well. 

IMAG0493s.jpg.4ae76e90eaa57a470518138b92db6d86.jpg

As far as stands, unfortunately I do not, since I don't use them. I leave all my girls in a sitting position, both as a matter of personal taste (seems more comfortable lol) and paranoia about them falling. They get along well with the volks chairs, though.