Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Antommy6

Sailor Moon Usagi DDS Bodysuit color?

Antommy6

My first DDS arrived and I’m in love. I’m completely new to Dollfies and I saw that I should order a bodysuit to protect her body from color transfer stains. I know VOLKSUSA is sold out on most of the bodysuits but what color matches Usagi? Also is she an MDD, DDP, DD, or DDdy (I’m still trying to learn all of these abbreviations). Also do you think a head cap is necessary to protect her scalp from potential wig stains? 

I have her in her school uniform outfit right now, do you think that’s safe from color transfer until VOLKS USA restocks? She’s so beautiful and I’d hate to have to wait for a bodysuit to come to assemble her again. Does anyone have any experience with color transfer staining with Sailor Moon Usagi’s stock? I’d love to hear stories so I can prevent her from any damage. 

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, Antommy6 said:

what color matches Usagi?

She’s normal skin. 

Also is she an MDD, DDP, DD, or DDdy

She’s a Dollfie Dream Sister. 

Also do you think a head cap is necessary to protect her scalp from potential wig stains? 

Not from her default wig. 

do you think that’s safe from color transfer until VOLKS USA restocks?

I’ve had no issue with it, but I live in a dry climate and humidity can play a role in stains. 

Does anyone have any experience with color transfer staining with Sailor Moon Usagi’s stock?

Her tiara stains, so put some Volks skin protect tape on the back of the tiara. Don’t put the tape on the doll, it can leave funny marks. I’ve had no issues with anything else from that set. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

StelSel

2 hours ago, Antommy6 said:

Does anyone have any experience with color transfer staining with Sailor Moon Usagi’s stock? 

The red rings from her Sailor Moon outfit gloves, left red marks on mine, I had to treat it.

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, StelSel said:

The red rings from her Sailor Moon outfit gloves, left red marks on mine, I had to treat it.

I find those gloves unsightly, so I've never used them from the full-sets any of my Sailor Moon DD.

I now need to modify my prior statement to: I've never had issues with staining from any part of the outfit except the gloves.

The tiara was reported as something that stains, but I put tape on the back of mine and have never had a problem.

The earrings are super fragile so be very careful handling them as you put them on. They are the same material as the tiara, so if you put them on tightly against the ear you may get stains.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

StelSel
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

The earrings are super fragile so be very careful handling them as you put them on.

Yes! I broke my pair of earrings and it got messy when I tried to glue them back. Paint chipped and it's a mess. Still trying to find an extra pair from someone - le sigh -
So be CAREFUL with the earrings ; _ ;