Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

Tsubaki's Welcome Home Gift!

Cazzie_Bliss

If you didn't see the last photo story of her arrival, well, she arrived! XD And with that, I bought a new outfit just for her. 

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Sorry, Mama - but you said you had a present for me?" 

Yes - that is very correct! I bought it just for you and you alone. 

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Setsuna and Haruhi did just get some clothes in...."

You connect the dots quickly... 

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "I guessed it!" 

Of course you did, you're a smart girl! This is now yours. Don't let Setsuna steal it. 

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "It's okay, Mama. These aren't her colours at all ~ I'll go try this on now!" 

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "All changed ~ ! It was a little hard to get over my chest but it was really comfy once I did." 

Awww, you look perfect! Do you like it? 

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "I love it! Especially these flowers ~ "

I think they're roses but maybe they could pass as camellia flowers. That's part of why I just had to get it for you. 

Tsubaki - "I very much approve."

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "And these shoes that Papa let me bring over match perfectly, don't you think?" 

Oh, wow! They really do! Do you feel up to pulling some poses for us to show off your new outfit? 

Tsubaki - "You betcha! I can show you all the cool tricks I've picked up over the years." 

---

spacer.png

---

spacer.png

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "I picked this pose up from Papa ~ "

---

spacer.png

---

spacer.png

---

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "That should be enough for now ~ Thank you for the outfit, Mama." 

You did a good job ~ and you're welcome. Now don't expect anything else until Christmas. 

Tsubaki - "I won't." 

• Like 3

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox

AHHHHHH SO CUTE!

I love her new outfit, it looks awesome on her!  You did well on getting that style for her.  And the flowers are a great touch too.  <3 

She sure did learn some poses from her sisters here in the states didn't she?  😉  I think one or two of those *might* have been from Manami,  LOL  But she does a great job of them all!  I loved those photos.

Thanks so much for sharing!  I love seeing her getting a ton of attention as she certainly deserves it.  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cazzie_Bliss
17 minutes ago, baldylox said:

AHHHHHH SO CUTE!

I love her new outfit, it looks awesome on her!  You did well on getting that style for her.  And the flowers are a great touch too.  <3 

She sure did learn some poses from her sisters here in the states didn't she?  😉  I think one or two of those *might* have been from Manami,  LOL  But she does a great job of them all!  I loved those photos.

Thanks so much for sharing!  I love seeing her getting a ton of attention as she certainly deserves it.  :) 

I'm glad you approve! I almost didn't pick up this outfit but since the sewer said that this was a once only sort of outfit, I just couldn't say no to it. Tsubaki certainly rocks it! 

Manami and her sisters have taught her well ~ <3 I'm happy that you like the photos :) I'll have to work on an actual backdrop at some point rather than this very handy Mandarake box 😉 I'll be getting a new unit soon so they'll have their own space that I can set up a room in. 

There is plenty of attention to give from me ~ ! 

• Like 1

moerunamida

That dress is so cute <3<3

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Cazzie_Bliss
1 hour ago, Deyja said:

That dress is so cute <3<3

Thank you ~ It's so nicely made! I'm very happy with it x 

• Like 1