Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

More fun with DDdy

Galvatim

This time Aoi and Mari try being a DDdy...

5499614291_a5fcbc86c7.jpg

002 by galvatim, on Flickr

Not sure if I like Aoi with DDdy... I just think her DDII M-bust look suits her better...

5499618893_5a8125980e.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari came along to check things out...

5500218200_e66e31a767.jpg

007 by galvatim, on Flickr

And got her chance to be a DDdy...

5499623249_e8ff6b4eb2.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

Fiesty Girl's Bikini set shorts... Really cool item.

5499627501_3ab69e5e86.jpg

012 by galvatim, on Flickr

I like Mari as a DDdy...

5500228304_42ce265f33.jpg

015 by galvatim, on Flickr

I think Aoi likes DDdy Mari too... Aya might have some competition for this body...

mitsuki

I agree that I like Aoi as an M-bust. I think you get used to a girl being a certain body type. Mari is surprisingly cute as a DDdy. She has a bit more playful look which seems to go well with that curvy body type. I like those jean shorts too. One of Alna's everyday wear set has similar shorts without the suspenders.

I saw a post about a Louise dreaming that she grew up and was I think a DDdy. She looked pretty cute "grown up." Is your Louise going to try the DDdy body too? I think Louise is perfect as a MDD, so I wouldn't change her but it would be funny to see her "grown up."

baldylox

Well, I have to say I agree with you and Mitsuki. Aoi does look better as an M-bust girl. I think the glasses and hairstyle on her don't fit as well as Natsuki did.

Now Mari on the other hand.... she makes a GREAT DDdy! I love how she looks with this body. She looks even more playful and fun. Plus that blonde wig gives her a more grownup look to match the body.

And I would love to have those denim shorts! They look so good!

Nice pictures sir, I like all of them!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

fenrir z78
Well, I have to say I agree with you and Mitsuki. Aoi does look better as an M-bust girl. I think the glasses and hairstyle on her don't fit as well as Natsuki did.

Now Mari on the other hand.... she makes a GREAT DDdy! I love how she looks with this body. She looks even more playful and fun. Plus that blonde wig gives her a more grownup look to match the body.

Billy

You know why she looks better as a DDy Her name starts with M

baldylox
You know why she looks better as a DDy Her name starts with M

You, sir, are hilarious.

Billy

Galvatim
I agree that I like Aoi as an M-bust. I think you get used to a girl being a certain body type. Mari is surprisingly cute as a DDdy. She has a bit more playful look which seems to go well with that curvy body type. I like those jean shorts too. One of Alna's everyday wear set has similar shorts without the suspenders.

I saw a post about a Louise dreaming that she grew up and was I think a DDdy. She looked pretty cute "grown up." Is your Louise going to try the DDdy body too? I think Louise is perfect as a MDD, so I wouldn't change her but it would be funny to see her "grown up."

Yeah, I think Aoi is perfect the way she is...

I have that same Alna set on the way! I've always thought Mari and Alna look alike. Louise "grown up?" I suppose I could do a shoot with her... Actually I can think of a good outfit for her to try...

Galvatim

Billy

I might try a different wig on Aoi and see how she looks. I'm thinking of getting a long blonde wig for Aya, although I've got a few extra wigs that should work till I get it. Of course, right now, she might end up on Mari's original M-bust DDII... I'll decide after the face-up is done!

I figured you'd like the shorts. All the snaps and pockets function, Volks really puts the effort into their outfits! I've got a backside shot on my flickr account, I even put Mari's cell phone in the back pocket!

baldylox
I might try a different wig on Aoi and see how she looks. I'm thinking of getting a long blonde wig for Aya, although I've got a few extra wigs that should work till I get it. Of course, right now, she might end up on Mari's original M-bust DDII... I'll decide after the face-up is done!

Man, you have quite a lot of thinking to do and changes to consider don't you?

I figured you'd like the shorts. All the snaps and pockets function, Volks really puts the effort into their outfits! I've got a backside shot on my flickr account, I even put Mari's cell phone in the back pocket!

Yes, I love seeing girls in shorts, it's a flaw of mine! I agree that Volks stuff is just excellent in design and function. It's funny about the cell phone... I try and put mine into a pocket anytime I can just to add to the realism of a picture. Little details make things so much better.

Billy

Galvatim

Man, you have quite a lot of thinking to do and changes to consider don't you?

Well, I have to have something fun to do, right?

Yes, I love seeing girls in shorts, it's a flaw of mine! I agree that Volks stuff is just excellent in design and function. It's funny about the cell phone... I try and put mine into a pocket anytime I can just to add to the realism of a picture. Little details make things so much better.

Billy

Not bashing any of the many other talented Dollfie taylors out there, but Volks is one of the best. They are also one of the most expensive, but given all the extra little details they add in, you can see why...

I love all those little items like phones and handcuffs your girls always have! Need to dig up some things like that!

Amerane

Mari looks great as a DDy, although I guess that makes sense given her "problems" in the movie. May I ask what wig she's wearing? It's really cute.

Saving for: Alna

Galvatim
Mari looks great as a DDy, although I guess that makes sense given her "problems" in the movie. May I ask what wig she's wearing? It's really cute.

Thanks! I haven't seen Eva 2.22 yet, but I've got Funi's Blu-Ray on preorder for March 29!I'm really interested in getting to know Mari! (and the return of Asuka!)

The wig Mari has is Volks' W-129D-M619/100 Cool Short Shaggy- Pale Ivory

http://www.volksusa.com/w129dm613100.html

If Volks wants to convince me to buy something, they need only have Aoi model it...

mitsuki

I think Galvatim is right about using Aoi as a model to get Aoi parents to buy stuff. I generally like the things she models. They use her pretty often too. She is so cute, so I can see why.

I like that style of wig. Mari is an awesome blond.

Amerane

Thanks! I haven't seen Eva 2.22 yet, but I've got Funi's Blu-Ray on preorder for March 29!I'm really interested in getting to know Mari! (and the return of Asuka!)

The wig Mari has is Volks' W-129D-M619/100 Cool Short Shaggy- Pale Ivory

http://www.volksusa.com/w129dm613100.html

If Volks wants to convince me to buy something, they need only have Aoi model it...

Thanks for the info. As for Mari, one of the problems she has with the first plugsuit that she's in is that it constricts her rather well-endowed chest a bit much... it's hilarious in the movie.

Saving for: Alna

baldylox

Galvatim, I find lots of my little things like cell phones and such on Ebay. That and I get links from Mitsuki sometimes for stuffs. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can find something for you.

I also have not watched Eva 2.22 but I plan to get the Bluray as well. I can't wait to see Mari in action ( beast mode ) as well as Asuka. I had heard about Mari being pretty "up-front" about her chest size in the movie so I can see why she's popular.

Billy

Galvatim
Galvatim, I find lots of my little things like cell phones and such on Ebay. That and I get links from Mitsuki sometimes for stuffs. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can find something for you.

Thanks, that'd be cool! And of course Ebay would be the place to look... Ebay scares me, I'm worried I'd find too much too easily...

I also have not watched Eva 2.22 but I plan to get the Bluray as well. I can't wait to see Mari in action ( beast mode ) as well as Asuka. I had heard about Mari being pretty "up-front" about her chest size in the movie so I can see why she's popular.

Billy

I'm really curious about Mari. Her uniform and pink plugsuit are great looks! I just got a figure of Eva-02 the Beast, I assume Mari is piloting EVA-02 in this form... Mari does look to have the biggest chest size of the three pilots... Wonder why Volks made Asuka, Rei and Mari all with the M-bust?

baldylox

I wondered about the bust size for Mari as well. You'd think she would have been an L bust for sure with all the pics I have seen of her. She's definitely larger than Asuka and Rei, both of which are M busts. Maybe the copyright owners wanted Mari's chest downplayed in this release or something. You'd figure her larger chest size would be a selling point to the Otaku crowd!

Billy