Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Irulazuli

Hi!

Irulazuli

Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum for some time now and finally decided to join. I'm from Poland, Europe, and primarily a resin collector (since 2011); however, ever since I got my 2B, I have been wishing for a place to talk about vinyl specifically. I also own Azone Pureneemos and Liccas, and I am currently waiting for an Angel Philia and Chuchu Hina. I like having variety in my collection and collecting various types of dolls. My preferred style is usually princessy-frilly-dresses and I am planning to finally learn to sew a bit, just so I can make one outfit for each of my dolls at least.

Long term wish is to have dolls inspired by Elsa from Frozen, Lady Maria from Bloodborne and Warlord/Sword of the East from Monstress.

Other interests include books (scifi and fantasy), comics to a lesser degree (including manga), video games (my heart belongs forever to Horizon Zero Dawn) and occasional drawing.

• Like 3

Gabihime

I’m also waiting on an Angel Philia!  Their sculpts are just so beautiful.  I had been intending to buy a completely different doll, but when I saw her I took fatal damage and bought immediately lol.

I am with you on princess frilly dresses!  I’m a daily lolita, and I totally want to Twin with my dolls.

Alruna
19 hours ago, Irulazuli said:

Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum for some time now and finally decided to join. I'm from Poland, Europe, and primarily a resin collector (since 2011); however, ever since I got my 2B, I have been wishing for a place to talk about vinyl specifically. I also own Azone Pureneemos and Liccas, and I am currently waiting for an Angel Philia and Chuchu Hina. I like having variety in my collection and collecting various types of dolls. My preferred style is usually princessy-frilly-dresses and I am planning to finally learn to sew a bit, just so I can make one outfit for each of my dolls at least.

Long term wish is to have dolls inspired by Elsa from Frozen, Lady Maria from Bloodborne and Warlord/Sword of the East from Monstress.

Other interests include books (scifi and fantasy), comics to a lesser degree (including manga), video games (my heart belongs forever to Horizon Zero Dawn) and occasional drawing.

Hello! 2B has been on my wish list for a while.  She's definitely a beautiful doll. I've never heard of a Chuchu doll.  They look so adorable!

Friendlily
On 9/30/2020 at 7:07 PM, Irulazuli said:

Dude, Horizon Zero Dawn??? Same!! My sister 100 percented that game, we're both super into it. Also, welcome to the vinyl side of the doll hobby!

• Like 1

Things are going to be okay.

Irulazuli
On 10/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, Gabihime said:

I’m also waiting on an Angel Philia!  Their sculpts are just so beautiful.  I had been intending to buy a completely different doll, but when I saw her I took fatal damage and bought immediately lol.

I am with you on princess frilly dresses!  I’m a daily lolita, and I totally want to Twin with my dolls.

I took fatal damage when a friend showed me hers 😅 I immediately fell in love. I was planning to buy AP girl on a trip to Japan this year but reality has verified my plans.

I love seeing other people match stylizations with their dolls! Would not work for me - I wear only casual - but I have an idea for a distant future matching cosplay, so we'll see?

On 10/1/2020 at 8:12 PM, Alruna said:

Hello! 2B has been on my wish list for a while.  She's definitely a beautiful doll. I've never heard of a Chuchu doll.  They look so adorable!

2B is gorgeous! I definitely recommend hunting her down. And I'm very excited about Chuchu, I hope to be able to show her soon.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:01 AM, Friendlily said:

Dude, Horizon Zero Dawn??? Same!! My sister 100 percented that game, we're both super into it. Also, welcome to the vinyl side of the doll hobby!

Yes! I fell in love when the first trailer dropped and bought a PS4 specifically so I can play it. Now if only GSC made an Aloy Nendoroid...

And thank you so much!