Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Friendlily

Dollfie Dream Gathering 2020

Friendlily

I happened to pass by the Volks website and found this:

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/ddgathering/2020/

Coming out on October 10, new outfits, "Large" MDD/DDP option hands, and DCH-22 is now an option head!

Also, it's not talked about in the article, but Volks just dropped a new design for their body tights! Check it out here. The new design has the sleeves tuck inside the wrist joints and the neck hole goes all the way up into the joint, so say goodbye to that noticeable turtle neck! This also explains why it seemed like they were no longer restocking the old body tights.

Edit: Though I suppose the new outfits should go into their own thread as the October 2020 collection. I think I'll put them in a separate thread, but I'm not certain whether the body tights are off topic for DD Gathering now...

Edited by Friendlily

Things are going to be okay.

foo

Huh. So I guess the large MDD hands meant to be DDP hands?

Actually no, because the standard DDP hands are DDP-H-01 and the deka hands are MDD-H-01B

Edited by foo

BeyondTime
50 minutes ago, foo said:

Huh. So I guess the large MDD hands meant to be DDP hands?

Aren't mdd hands supposed to fit DDP? If so, then it would be interesting to see them tried on a DDP.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

foo
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

Aren't mdd hands supposed to fit DDP? If so, then it would be interesting to see them tried on a DDP.

Ya. Normal MDD hands typically leave a gap between the wrist and the palm exposed (they're not long enough). These might be better but they do have a chubby look.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, foo said:

These might be better but they do have a chubby look.

Geh, deka hands for MDD and still no DDP hands. 

I was hoping that they intended these as DDP hands too, but Iori doesn’t have chubby hands. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

watercolorpastels

Woo! I'm super excited to see what people end up doing with DDH-22. I see they have the deka mdd hands now, gah, if only they were listing them in tan too. I was told by my proxy they weren't stocking them yet at volks so I guess I'll have to wait longer.

Edited by watercolorpastels
smooth brain

Eiko82

DCH-22 is a really cute sculpt. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

engelinvitro

The new head is a standard head jsyk. So it would be DDH instead of DCH, which would imply it being exclusive to Dream Choice only.

• Like 2