Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
simplyemme

MDD Arle Box Opening (NSFW)

simplyemme

Look who came in yesterday! I randomly decided to check the mail when I noticed her tracking said she was out for delivery and was super psyched to find her sitting on the stoop! It was such an awesome way to start off my day, especially since she got delivered early.

I'm super lucky to have found her secondhand and in all her original wrappings! Even more so for the original retail price and not the inflated one. I was so bummed when I didn't win the lottery.

She's my very first vinyl doll and I'm so glad it's so! She's incredibly cute and so lightweight! Her feet and hands are so pudgy. (灬ºωº灬)♡ I can't wait for her clothes and wig to come in so I can start properly taking photos of her!

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

edf.jpg

IMG-20201007-131200.jpg

• Like 3

mahourora

oh she's so cute!!!! Congrats on your first dollfie and for getting her for such a good price !!! 

Orenjiina

Congrats! She’s so cute! She has such a sweet looking face! I hope to see more pictures soon. Thank you so much for sharing.

simplyemme

1 hour ago, mahourora said:

-

Thank you! I originally started getting interest in MDD because of DDH01 customs but Arle's sculpt really won me over. 

I was stalking the listing for a few days and majorly debating, only because she would be my first vinyl and the worries of staining held me back initally. I'm so glad I impulsively bought her when I did ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

49 minutes ago, Orenjiina said:

-

Thank you! The photos are a bit out of order though and I couldn't edit the post in time before it timed me out ffff

I'm hoping to knit some starter things for her this weekend. She's definitely motivating me to get back to the doll scene (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

• Like 1

luisjavier_osorio

I forgot my glasses at home. Is she 1/3 or 1/6?

littlecherishdoll

She is soooo beautiful!! I love Arle!!!! So excited to see what you do with her 😄 (Vinyl dolls are so amazing, I have bonded with mine so much easier than my previous resin ones!! I hope you have tons of fun with yours~)

Moon-to-Starlight

Oh she’s just gorgeous! I was just debating on springing for an arle and your darling has convinced me! She is just too cute to resist

DreamDollDesign

So cute. Arle's little face is just so sweet.

IenNesto

Congratulations! She’s so sweet. I like her cute face expression and the outfit 😄

simplyemme
On 10/19/2020 at 10:32 AM, luisjavier_osorio said:

I forgot my glasses at home. Is she 1/3 or 1/6?

She's actually in between, at 1/4 scale 😊

On 10/19/2020 at 11:57 AM, littlecherishdoll said:

She is soooo beautiful!! I love Arle!!!! So excited to see what you do with her 😄 (Vinyl dolls are so amazing, I have bonded with mine so much easier than my previous resin ones!! I hope you have tons of fun with yours~)

I definitely can relate to that! She's so easy to dress up, everything looks so good on her. I'm so glad I dove into the vinyl world ❤

On 10/19/2020 at 12:02 PM, Moon-to-Starlight said:

Oh she’s just gorgeous! I was just debating on springing for an arle and your darling has convinced me! She is just too cute to resist

She definitely is! She's my favorite sculpt aside from the custom DDH01s 😊

On 10/19/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cydril said:

Shes adorable! Congratulations!🥰

Thank you! ❤

On 10/27/2020 at 3:12 AM, DreamDollDesign said:

So cute. Arle's little face is just so sweet.

Yes! Her sculpt is so irresistibly adorable! ❤

On 10/29/2020 at 2:46 AM, IenNesto said:

Congratulations! She’s so sweet. I like her cute face expression and the outfit 😄

Thank you! I'm enjoying customizing her so much! MDD clothes are incredibly cute!

• Like 1

StellaDrift

Congrates!!!! I've wanted her since her first lottery some years ago. She makes my heart melt 😍

simplyemme
On 11/22/2020 at 8:39 AM, StellaDrift said:

Congrates!!!! I've wanted her since her first lottery some years ago. She makes my heart melt 😍

Thank you! I absolutely loved her when I saw the v2 lottery. I was super bummed I didn't win but got lucky a few months later and found her on eBay for retail price and not the inflated one. She's my first vinyl and has been motivating me tons to be active in the hobby ❤️

• Like 1

HannGS

I just saw that cutie face ♥ She's really pretty! Can you upload more pictures with her fullset? 🥰

simplyemme
On 12/30/2020 at 5:35 PM, HannGS said:

I just saw that cutie face ♥ She's really pretty! Can you upload more pictures with her fullset? 🥰

I haven't take any photos of her fullset yet. I've been more focus on having her in casual clothes but I can definitely grab some photos of her for you soon! 

• Like 1