battrastard

Migon

Salica

Sign in to follow this  
Testament

[VNSFW] Testament Photo Gallery

Testament
6 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Why haven’t I seen your post before? WOW! You have a gorgeous group of gals. I’m jealousy incarnated right now LOL

Well, in reality I have only one Pink Drops (Marie), a VMF50 (Risa) and a lot of extra pieces (busts and various heads), so I swap things everytime creating the model for the photo set.

I also own an obitsu50 body for more spare parts and I only need a whitey C abdomen (with pink tattoo or without tattoo) to finish a frankenstein C type AP body ^^

But Mandarake has only tan tattooed C abdomens... damn.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Meowjima
Posted (edited)

I swear, I feel like he bunny suits are slowly disappearing.  I was lucky to have snaged a red, black, nd pink one.  However, they're all PVC/leather, as opposed to fabric like yours, so I'm just waiting for them to eventually deteriorate.

I've also only ever found ones that fit AP and maybe MSD is like..... dark blue.  

But your dolls are gorgeous, and it just makes me want to work towards an AP doll as my next thing even more.

Edited by Meowjima
  • Like 1

Testament
8 minutes ago, Meowjima said:

I swear, I feel like he bunny suits are slowly disappearing.  I was lucky to have snaged a red, black, nd pink one.  However, they're all PVC/leather, as opposed to fabric like yours, so I'm just waiting for them to eventually deteriorate.

I've also only ever found ones that fit AP and maybe MSD is like..... dark blue.  

But your dolls are gorgeous, and it just makes me want to work towards an AP doll as my next thing even more.

I'm still hunting for the red and black versions of the one I own (for a bunny trio), but damn, they're rare on the second market.

Good work!

Bellatrix

I didn't know there were fellow AP collectors in Italy! Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? 

Your girls look gorgeous! The outfits are amazing on them too ^_^

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif

Testament
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

I didn't know there were fellow AP collectors in Italy! Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? 

Your girls look gorgeous! The outfits are amazing on them too ^_^

Thanks! I'm from Florence.