The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlecherishdoll

Hybrid MDD Mochi-Ashi / DDP / Peach Pai (NSFW)

Misuka

The dimensions look much better in the mod. Well done.

RoseEtoile

I really love how this turned out! It makes me want to try out something similar myself, as I don't like that there's only one bust size for DDP but I love the DDP body!

Cydril

@littlecherishdoll thanks for this tutorial! I finally got a chance to try it.

I would like to add that it is possible to use the DDP lower body on a mochiashi without any modding.

I used the DDP inner mechanism (wrapped in masking tape so it would fit on the MDD upper torso piece, and everything fit together no problem.  Her belly is a little long, but whether or not it looks bad is probably a personal preference. Con: You lost pretty much all torso joint mobility.

I havent decided if i will keep her like this or mod it down and use the MDD inner piece, but its a viable option for someone not ready to actually cut dolly up yet lol.

51140982963_48587140c2_z.jpg

EDIT: The DDP torso doesnt actually add any height. When I tried it the first time the inner piece wasnt locked all the way. Pushed together fully, shes normal MDD height, as seen below.

51150275270_28cca7d7c4_c.jpg

Edited by Cydril
Better pic
  • Like 2

Ui-

This is amazing. Wow. 

It looks so much better than a regular Mochi Ashi. You did a freakin’ fantastic job. She looks perfect, just wow! At a loss for words. I didn’t really like the mochi ashi until JUST now. I may attempt this...

battrastard

I'll have to wait til the end of this year for my "thicc" MDDs. (Touhou Project Preorder...) then I'll determine what I'll do with them.

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

muphryslaw

Interesting! And thank you for the tutorial! I would have never thought to use Saran Wrap in that way. 

I can totally see how people might read this body as adult instead of a kid. It actually reminds me a lot of the Twigling bodies—even before the mod it looks kind of like Artifex Kindred’s long torso body, or maybe it’s just me.