Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Boyashiro

Obitsu gender mods

Boyashiro

One of my AP girls turned out to be a futa, so I thought it's worth starting a thread in case more people need the info or have something useful to share.

Right now I'm using a bit of cloth wrapped blue tack for the peen, but I'm interested in other avenues as well. 

Are there option parts for this, aside from the AP knickers? 

I know resin boys often have some, but I prefer something soft and readjustable, latex or silicone would be ideal.

On the same note, is it possible to mod a vinyl male chest on? My boy is tan, so I resort to using the smallest AP chest, but I'm sure there are more out there in whitey.

Testament

Mmmh, obvious Angel Phlia p-addon aside, I can't imagine a solution, especially if you want it somewhat posable. Something in silicon with a bendable wire inside can be a viable option, but attaching it to the body can be a problem if you want it removable, maybe with magnets (if you, like me, are against perma-mod).

The other problem may be sculpting and painting silicon...

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Boyashiro
9 minutes ago, Testament said:

Mmmh, obvious Angel Phlia p-addon aside, I can't imagine a solution, especially if you want it somewhat posable. Something in silicon with a bendable wire inside can be a viable option, but attaching it to the body can be a problem if you want it removable, maybe with magnets (if you, like me, are against perma-mod).

The other problem may be sculpting and painting silicon...

Attatching isn't a problem for me,  I'm not fussed about damage either. Right now its literally held by a sewing pin through the vinyl. It's just a tiny hole in the crease so it wouldn't even be visible when I take it off.

Same thing could probably be done with two little wires poked through and twisted at the back. That should give snug fit and correct placement as well as be removable afterwards.

No clue about painting silicone myself( That's something common in the reborn community tho, so shouldn't be impossible to research.

Gabihime

Smooth on also definitely has some products that are meant for use on actual human bodies, so they also might turn out something flexible enough with a good texture.

The actual peenie prosthetics FTM people wear under their clothes to get the correct shape are usually silicon as well.  Generally they have two different ones for erect and flaccid, rather than one that’s both.

The two different stages is also what a lot of resin doll makers do when they have swappable penis.  This is how the Granado Vigor body works.

I really love human bodies, so this is a subject of interest to me lol.

Greta
On 11/17/2020 at 9:54 AM, Boyashiro said:

One of my AP girls turned out to be a futa, so I thought it's worth starting a thread in case more people need the info or have something useful to share.

Right now I'm using a bit of cloth wrapped blue tack for the peen, but I'm interested in other avenues as well. 

Are there option parts for this, aside from the AP knickers? 

I know resin boys often have some, but I prefer something soft and readjustable, latex or silicone would be ideal.

On the same note, is it possible to mod a vinyl male chest on? My boy is tan, so I resort to using the smallest AP chest, but I'm sure there are more out there in whitey.

Hi do you have any pictures of the body and where to buy the futa one? I was planning on maybe getting one in the future to then switch the chest part with a male chest part