Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Nyx Whitestar

♥ Dollfie Icon Lilac & Dollfie Dream 2B ♥

Nyx Whitestar

Hey, some photos of my Dollfie Icon Lilac with my Dollfie Dream 2B, they like hanging out together! :) Hope you'll like them!

50609654708_b9a75364eb_h.jpg
2B by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

50634829787_078b0ab097_h.jpg
Dollfie Icon Lilac & Dollfie Dream 2B by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

50667978573_39b678801b_h.jpg
Dollfie Icon Lilac & Dollfie Dream 2B by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

50656801508_d75dba85dd_h.jpg
Dollfie Icon Lilac by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

50695618801_2769915b9e_h.jpg

50710155213_1d02875fca_h.jpg

• Like 10

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Chilmark

Wow, your Dollfie Icon is stunning! 😮I've never seen one wearing warm-toned eyes but the complement is fantastic, I especially like the unexpected juxtaposition of realistic face sculpt + starry anime eyes. With the drill curls she really looks like a shoujo drawing brought to life.

The pink wig looks really natural on 2B, especially with how close you got it to the shade of her lips. Did you make her blouse? I know it's hard to find shirts for the Dynamite bust. The loose linen weave is very fashionable~

Edited by Chilmark

Beani

Both girls are gorgeous but your 2B in particular has captured my heart. Loving the contrast between the blue and pink, great color match. The blouse is simple but works really well, would love one for mine. 

I think I recognise the grey wig as Dollce, is the pink one one of Volks candy pink line or from someone else?

monkeypizzasonic

Love these girls! I wish Volks would make realistic vinyl sculpts like this more often.

MadQueenHarmony

Wow!!  Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!  I love the realistic looking faces, they're so lovely, and the colors you've used for their wigs and eyes really extenuate the color in their skin and faceups.  Beautiful! <3 

Yesterday's today's tomorrow

Nyx Whitestar
On 12/17/2020 at 7:59 PM, Chilmark said:

Wow, your Dollfie Icon is stunning! 😮I've never seen one wearing warm-toned eyes but the complement is fantastic, I especially like the unexpected juxtaposition of realistic face sculpt + starry anime eyes. With the drill curls she really looks like a shoujo drawing brought to life.

The pink wig looks really natural on 2B, especially with how close you got it to the shade of her lips. Did you make her blouse? I know it's hard to find shirts for the Dynamite bust. The loose linen weave is very fashionable~

Thank you! I'm glad Lilac reminds you of a shoujo drawing 💕 2B blouse (& skirt) is a piece of Lilac's outfit, which happens to fit her! I really like the Dollie Icon fullset!

On 12/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Beani said:

Both girls are gorgeous but your 2B in particular has captured my heart. Loving the contrast between the blue and pink, great color match. The blouse is simple but works really well, would love one for mine. 

I think I recognise the grey wig as Dollce, is the pink one one of Volks candy pink line or from someone else?

Thanks 💕 Blouse is a part of Dollfie Icon outfit :) The pink wig is Volks romantic wave.

On 12/18/2020 at 3:10 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Love these girls! I wish Volks would make realistic vinyl sculpts like this more often.

Thanks! Me too, I really love these kind of sculpts.

On 12/20/2020 at 12:48 AM, MadQueenHarmony said:

Wow!!  Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!  I love the realistic looking faces, they're so lovely, and the colors you've used for their wigs and eyes really extenuate the color in their skin and faceups.  Beautiful! <3 

Thank you so much!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Irulazuli

Your girls are really beautiful! I love the wig and eye colour combination on 2B (and these eyes are simply stunning!). Icon outfit fits her really well too. Lilac is gorgeous as well, these gold-pinkish eyes are perfect for her.

• Thanks 1

April

Oh man, id managed to escape the pull of 2B but she looks amazing in these photos! I've not long started playing the game again, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it the first time. 

• Like 1

babylily

Ooof I love both of their sculpts, they are stunning.

Ageha

They're both absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing the pics!

Roxanne

Oh wow, I love the way your 2B looks! I adore 2B as a character but I've never been that crazy about her doll form since she looks so different from the style of dolls I'm normally into. Especially her eyes I didn't really like. They looked a bit "too real" to me for some reason lol. But I absolutely adore the eyes you put in your 2B, that's more the style I adore and seeing 2B like this I might have to re-consider and add her to my wishlist anyway! 😂

My instagram! 

bulgogi017

Your Lilac is stunning! The fantasy skintone paired with white is just perfection 🤩