The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

4omenaa

I'm new to vinyl dolls! they're so beautiful...

4omenaa

Hello hello! I'm a young girl from Finland who has been in and out of the doll hobby for years, and after years of eyeing the beautiful Dollfie Dream Miku I have decided that fuck it, I'm going to start saving my money for that! Currently I am sort of looking for places where I could get these gorgeous dolls for a price I can even dream of affording, which was a part of the reason I decided to join this forum. I love resin bjd-dolls a lot too, but there's just something about the anime styled dolls that makes me feel warm and welcomed... I am super exited to explore this forum further and talk to the wonderful people of the community!

• Like 3

moerunamida

Hi, welcome! Off topic but my grandfather was Finnish <3 What Miku would you be interested in? Snow Miku is getting a re-release I believe sometime soon. Regular Miku is the most common and cheaper of the three, and Sakura Miku would be the more different and expensive to track down. Just something to keep in mind! Some places to start looking for a Miku is Mandarake. She pops up for sale quite often in the Dollfie Dream groups on Facebook. You could also join the Dollfie Dream discord and keep an eye out for her there. I have three Dollfies (one is Miku), and I love them to pieces. It's nice to see a smiling face when you have a rough day. Let me know if you have any questions <3

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

4omenaa
2 minutes ago, Deyja said:

Hi, welcome! Off topic but my grandfather was Finnish <3 What Miku would you be interested in? Snow Miku is getting a re-release I believe sometime soon. Regular Miku is the most common and cheaper of the three, and Sakura Miku would be the more different and expensive to track down. Just something to keep in mind! Some places to start looking for a Miku is Mandarake. She pops up for sale quite often in the Dollfie Dream groups on Facebook. You could also join the Dollfie Dream discord and keep an eye out for her there. I have three Dollfies (one is Miku), and I love them to pieces. It's nice to see a smiling face when you have a rough day. Let me know if you have any questions <3

Regular Miku is the one I'm interested in, though the other two are super cute on their own ways as well! I already know of Mandrake and have been looking at several Mikus already, but since I don't have the money yet I've had to watch them get snatched up right in front of me, haha! Could you send me an invite to that discord? I don't really use facebook, nor am I really even comfortable using it. Thank you for giving me a warm welcome to the community! 😄

• Like 1

HannGS

Hi! Welcome to the DD Family ♥ Miku is so cute and adorable in all her versions, hope you get yours soon!

Xiongmao

Welcome. I discovered DD because I wanted a Smart Doll then realised Miku's were DD not Smart Doll. I'm not keen on the current Snow Miku's so I ended up getting a DDDy Towa... then Miku hair 😄😄😄!

Here's my Towa Hatsune...

Miku hair is not easily tamed but it's just so iconic. I just wish my girl could fit into Miku's outfits 😔.

spacer.png

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.