Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SakuraSylph

CoolCat Full-Body Suit & DDIII Body

SakuraSylph

Looking at Mitsuki's photos of the DD III body, it appears that the new girls have slightly longer torsos than our venerable DD II.

I was considering ordering one of CoolCat's full-body suits with laced neck (covering arms, legs, the whole thing) to use part-time with the new Sabers. For those that already have DDIII bodies and said body suits, does the fabric stretch to meet the DDIII's longer torso length, or is it tight enough that it really should be used with DDII only? Since the full body suit encases legs, torso, and arms, it seems in my mind like it might have stringent fit requirements.

SakuraSylph

baldylox

The more I see of Mari, the more I like her! She's just so lovely!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SakuraSylph

Thanks for the insight, Mitsuki!

And, that's a nice example of how to use the bodysuit as part of an outfit. Mari looks great!

Which of the two fabric types was used for her? (There's the regular white fabric one, and then a newer type that looks "shiny" in CC's pictures; don't really know what that is). I think it's the white fabric one but I wanted to ask.

SakuraSylph

mitsuki

Thank you, SakuraSylph! This one is made from material that isn't shiny so I think it is the regular white fabric version.

TASfaction

Was planning to get these stocking for a Normal Skin & White Skin color closest to the DD Skin, so it would not be too visible during photos.

Does anyone has the same color body stocking of these 2 types?

Would like to see some picture besides the official.

13A # Skin - Normal Skin?

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=DDPN-13A

13 # Skin - White Skin?

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=DDPN-13

DD_Signature.png

initial

not the same as what you looking at

but i gotten a pale skim color stocking,

after wearing it become a darker tone

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=DDPN-32

7006240127_e87793c53b.jpg

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

Smithy

The various CoolCat body stockings I own all fit fine on DDIII.

RaveOfNightmares

Try checking the spine/waist joint section on the DDII frame, this area tends to compress over time and makes them seem shorter than they are. With the waist/spine joint properly straightened, the torso length difference between DDII and DDIII is much smaller. My Mio was almost a full 1cm shorter than she originally was due to this spinal compression issue, until I straightened her up that is.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

PlasticFantastic
Try checking the spine/waist joint section on the DDII frame, this area tends to compress over time and makes them seem shorter than they are. With the waist/spine joint properly straightened, the torso length difference between DDII and DDIII is much smaller. My Mio was almost a full 1cm shorter than she originally was due to this spinal compression issue, until I straightened her up that is.

Did you take any photos of this?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

RaveOfNightmares

Did you take any photos of this?

I've not taken any pictures of this, but I could if you would like.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Janeway

This information is realy helpfull. It's good to know that those fit the DD3.