Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gweneveryn

Hello! Been lurking for a while but finally got the courage to sign up!

Gweneveryn

Hi, I'm Gwen! I've always been fairly shy, so its difficult for me to sign up and participate in discussions. I'm still fairly new to the hobby, but my current family is 2B, 9S and A2, as well as sakura Miku. I'm happy to be here and hopefully make some friends along the way :)

• Like 3

TomatoCultivator

Welcome Gwen!  Its great to have you here.  I'm TomatoCultivator (Tom for short) and I'm very new myself. 

That is a fantastic image profile; at first I thought it was a shot of the DD 2B until I looked closer.  May I ask what its of?

It sounds like you have a lovely set already!  Do you have any other types of dolls (different scales or materials)?  What brought you into the hobby?

-Tom C

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome! I'd love a Miku but I'm not keen on the current snow Mikus. I did buy Miku hair for my doll though.

I'm also shy and rarely leave the house (but in the current lockdown I guess that's a good thing). It really took a lot of courage for me to take my Towa DDDy out on her first photoshoot 😳!

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Gweneveryn

12 hours ago, TomatoCultivator said:

Welcome Gwen!  Its great to have you here.  I'm TomatoCultivator (Tom for short) and I'm very new myself. 

That is a fantastic image profile; at first I thought it was a shot of the DD 2B until I looked closer.  May I ask what its of?

It sounds like you have a lovely set already!  Do you have any other types of dolls (different scales or materials)?  What brought you into the hobby?

-Tom C

Thanks Tom! Its a screenshot from the same game as 2B is, Nier Automata. 

I have some other dolls, mostly monster high. I was introduced to dolls last year and got sucked into DDs, haha.

12 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome! I'd love a Miku but I'm not keen on the current snow Mikus. I did buy Miku hair for my doll though.

I'm also shy and rarely leave the house (but in the current lockdown I guess that's a good thing). It really took a lot of courage for me to take my Towa DDDy out on her first photoshoot 😳!

Ah you're more brave than me! I'm frankly very scared of my dolls getting dirty so I've never took them out of the house yet. But I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Towa! Shes lovely.

Edited by Gweneveryn
formatting errors

TasiaChiba

Welcome!  So glad you came to love dolls, too~  Can't wait to see you post your lovelies!

• Like 1