Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

abs2891

DDB Dream Choice (nsfw doll nudity)

abs2891

Got to make my boy today ^^ name still pending... went with flesh skin and the DC-H-14 head with M2 makeup for a softer look.  Eyes are 20mm grey T-type.  He comes with the large type hands, which I think I’ll be sticking with should I be buying him any alternatives.  One thing I didn’t know I could do was add on an extra wig.  When I was told I could do that I went ahead and got a high ponytail for my Miku, which she has on below though it’s hard to tell.  Amusingly, it was cheaper to have his COA written with the ponytail so it says that instead of the wig he actually is using below, a back heroic wig.  On the whole I’m very happy with how he turned out.  The one thing I’ve noticed that I don’t like is his upper torso tilts back very easily, and after checking the joint tightness, it doesn’t seem like that is the issue.  My Miku doesn’t do that but she’s a DDIII body so not sure if that’s common with DDf3 in general or if it’s because of the male chest piece.  It makes posing a more finicky process, though I’m getting better at managing it.  (In general the body moves much smoother and quieter than Miku’s body, though some of that may be bc her previous owner made the joints pretty tight and I haven’t tried to adjust them)

spacer.png

Pictures of base body

spacer.png

spacer.png

Trying some different outfits, eyes and wig.  Still deciding what I like best haha

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and one random thing I found interesting, the dream fitter is white, while the one you can buy in store is grey.

spacer.png

Edited by abs2891
  • Like 2

abs2891
33 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

The one thing I’ve noticed that I don’t like is his upper torso tilts back very easily, and after checking the joint tightness, it doesn’t seem like that is the issue.  My Miku doesn’t do that but she’s a DDIII body so not sure if that’s common with DDf3 in general or if it’s because of the male chest piece.

I take this back.  After consulting the joint position chart, I determined that one in the lower torso might be the culprit even though it seemed quite sturdy and after tightening that up, this has stopped, which yay! though I’m annoyed that joint was loose bc getting those legs back on took some maneuvering (thankfully, it was at least better than trying to get the shoulder joints out of my MDDs arms which was a miserable process)

Edited by abs2891