Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ChrisFhey

My first girl [NSFW - contains cleavage]

ChrisFhey

Hello everyone,

Meet Naoko, my one and only Dollfie Dream for now. (Keywords: For now)
She's a Saber Extra model that I got a really long time ago. It's almost been 10 years by now.

No customisation has been done to her, other than putting her in some new clothes and getting a wig.
I'm undecided as to whether I'll keep her in this wig, or get her something new eventually.

Also, the poor girl needs to hold her hair out of the way to see anything. I desperately need to get her a hair pin. 😄

I'm not great at poses or taking photos, but I tried my best:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

Milk

I'd say go try out a few wigs until you find a colour and/or style where you go "Yes, that's it!", if you're still undecided. Personally I like the colour combination of her green eyes and the brown hair colour.

Welcome Naoko, you're a cutie!

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

abs2891

She’s cute ^^ I’ve been playing the find the perfect wig game with my dolls and it’s been a process, but it’s super satisfying when you find the right one haha for anime style colored wigs, dollce wigs would probably be good inspiration through perhaps hard to get in hand right now given the pandemic.  With natural hair colors, dolk and volks seem good places to start though more likely to run into dark wig caps -.-

Edited by abs2891

ChrisFhey
8 hours ago, Hymn said:

I'd say go try out a few wigs until you find a colour and/or style where you go "Yes, that's it!", if you're still undecided. Personally I like the colour combination of her green eyes and the brown hair colour.

Welcome Naoko, you're a cutie!

Thank you. :3

I'm actually quite happy with the colour of the wig itself, but I'm not entirely convinced of the cut/shape of it.
Perhaps I'll look around and try to find a similarly coloured wig with a different hair style, or add an accessory or something.

1 hour ago, abs2891 said:

She’s cute ^^ I’ve been playing the find the perfect wig game with my dolls and it’s been a process, but it’s super satisfying when you find the right one haha for anime style colored wigs, dollce wigs would probably be good inspiration through perhaps hard to get in hand right now given the pandemic.  With natural hair colors, dolk and volks seem good places to start though more likely to run into dark wig caps -.-

Thank you. :3

I'm not really sure where to look, but I'll have a look at those Dollce wigs for starters. Thanks for the tip.