Baldylox

battrastard

Eiko82

Salica

Sign in to follow this  
zankitsu

Newbie saying hello!

zankitsu

Hi everyone! I am mainly here for Dollfie Dream but  I do not have one yet and that is why I am here. 😃 I am very eager to find out more about these dolls and also other vinyl dolls that are anime-inspired in the process. I am more of a Superdollfie collector and even in that area I am still learning. Anyway, I am looking forward to learning and perhaps acquiring my first doll here pre-loved as I am eyeing some prior releases and hunting for good prices. I also got interested in anime dolls because of my daughter and I would like to build a doll for her after her favorite characters that are not readily available. Thank you for accepting me into the community! 😊

• Like 1

Hymn

Greetings and welcome to the board! Hopefully you'll find a girl you like a lot real soon. I think it's sweet that you want to build for your daughter, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your endeavours.

ChrisFhey

Hello and welcome to the board!

Hopefully you'll be able to find a girl you like soon. And once you do, we'll be looking forward to seeing them on here.
Also, good luck building your daughter's own Dollfie. Sounds like it would be a difficult task, but I'm sure it'll be very rewarding, and she'll be very happy in the end. :3