Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SleepingElf

Parabox Heads & Wig Sizes (1/6 scale)

SleepingElf

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me figure this out :) I purchased Petite Hime who is suppose to wear a 5-inch wig only. The wig I purchased for her (from Parabox) is reeeeally tight. I was scared I ordered the wrong size at first! But I managed to get the wig on. I have to use the little included velcro strip though or it pops right off as soon as you move her head.

So I'm looking at adding another head to my collection and really like the hand painted options for Akari. Swapping wigs & clothes is the fun part for me so having everyone wear the same size just makes things easier. Parabox says she wears a 5-inch L or a 5.5 inch wig. But with how tight the 5-inch is on Petite Hime, I wonder if she (Hime) would fit a 5-inch L as well? Or do you think it would be too loose? The Chara head is suppose to fit both a regular 5-inch and an L. Is Hime really that much more 'petite' that she can't wear L?

If Hime can't wear the larger size, oh well, I'll just deal with owning a few different wig sizes. Or I could make her a little wig cap perhaps? Or maybe I could get Chara instead. Hmmm!

chef_mai

I have this exact combination and also find that the 5-inch wigs they sell for Petite Hime are a tad too small and really troublesome to slip on. The wig also has a tendency to fall off. I did not get a velcro strip with mine, nor did the rep mention one being included when I wrote in.

I thought that all doll wigs would be like this till I got my first larger girl, and that wig slipped on easily, has never fallen off and did not require the "invert" method Parabox recommends. I literally just slipped it on.

If I were to do things again, I'd size up to the 5-inch L.