Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Emil

Greetings from Arkansas!

Emil

Hello! I'm a high school student from Arkansas (United States) and collect Dollfie Dreams! Right now, I have 4 girls: Miko, Asuna Titania, Towa, and a D'Coord 03 semi-white skin. Everyone except Towa is on a DDdy body, and I'm planning to grab another dynamite body soon for her. They don't all have their proper clothes, wigs or eyes yet, but I do have ideas for them. I haven't named them yet either... Can't decide on something yet. I hope to eventually open a shop for clothing for DDs, probably mostly DDdy size because it's what I prefer. 

I have a few resin BJDs and Smart Dolls as well, but I've found that I prefer DDs overall. I hope to collect many more in the future.

I'm not really good at using forums, nor am I very familiar with them, but I hope to post here when I can  : )

• Like 2

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

moerunamida

Hi and welcome! I have Towa as well and she's adorable <3

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

ChrisFhey

Hello there, high school student from Arkansas!
Welcome to the forum! :3

That's quite the doll family you have already. I'm quite curious to see what you'll come up with for them.
Also, good choice on the DDDy body type. I don't have one yet myself, but I plan on getting one in the relatively near future as well.

• Like 1

Emil
22 minutes ago, Deyja said:

Hi and welcome! I have Towa as well and she's adorable <3

Thank you! I love her face, the daydreaming look is so precious. 

22 minutes ago, ChrisFhey said:

That's quite the doll family you have already. I'm quite curious to see what you'll come up with for them.
Also, good choice on the DDDy body type. I don't have one yet myself, but I plan on getting one in the relatively near future as well.

Yeah, I started collecting DDs in 2019, though I've been in love with them since around 2014 haha. Had my heart set on a Yukino v2 for all of middle school. I hope to get many more over the coming years 😄 

I like the shape of the DDdy body more than the others, mostly the legs. DD3/f-3 felt a bit too skinny for my characters  : (

(sorry if i messed up the replies... still trying to learn how to work forums haha.)

• Like 1

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

ChrisFhey
10 minutes ago, barasuishou said:

Yeah, I started collecting DDs in 2019, though I've been in love with them since around 2014 haha. Had my heart set on a Yukino v2 for all of middle school. I hope to get many more over the coming years 😄 

I like the shape of the DDdy body more than the others, mostly the legs. DD3/f-3 felt a bit too skinny for my characters  : (

(sorry if i messed up the replies... still trying to learn how to work forums haha.)

You did absolutely fine with the replies. No worries. 😉

Yeah, I sort of feel the same way as you do about the regular DD body. I've a DD3 Saber right now, and she's nice but she's not quite as curvy as I'd like her to be.
The only thing I'm not entirely sure about is the shape of the breasts, but I'll judge those when I get my first DDdy, I suppose.

Emil
7 minutes ago, ChrisFhey said:

The only thing I'm not entirely sure about is the shape of the breasts, but I'll judge those when I get my first DDdy, I suppose.

I've heard you can mod the regular DD busts to fit dynamite, though I don't really want to do that myself. I do think the shapely bust for DDdy looks nicer in outfits vs the default one, but sometimes you can't even tell how big they are underneath clothes! 

ChrisFhey

Ah yeah, that's an option as well, I suppose. Although I've no idea how badly I'd screw up a bust if I were to attempt modding it myself. 😄

As an alternative solution I also considered trying to get my hands on a Peach Pai bust for the DDdy body.

Emil

That's why I won't mod them myself haha. I get scared just taking parts off to put outfits on 😅

I've heard the Peach Pai busts are good! Best of luck with them 😄 

ChrisFhey

I don't know where people get the courage to mod their own dolls. I'd probably spend a week being depressed if I screwed up. 😄

And thank you. :3
For now, though, I'll focus on getting a DDdy at some point first.

Pg_doll_photography

Hello student from Arkansas! I'm a truck driver from Arkansas. 

So far I have 3 smart dolls, 1 dddy, 1 ddp, and 1 mdd!

Emil
On 6/1/2021 at 12:36 AM, Pg_doll_photography said:

Hello student from Arkansas! I'm a truck driver from Arkansas. 

So far I have 3 smart dolls, 1 dddy, 1 ddp, and 1 mdd!

Hello! That's a lot of dolls so far haha. It's nice to see other people from the south on here! 

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Hi - welcome to the forum.

Towa is my only doll. I bought her for her sweet angelic face and her beautiful default wig.

She can be a little difficult to pose (when I got her, her legs kept falling off) but find her curves more pleasing to the eye than those stick thin Smart Dolls.

Some DDdy cosplay outfits would probably sell well, like the kind of stuff Chii from Chobits wears (but there are probably a lot more current anime shows that would work well as DDdy outfits).

If you want official DDdy outfits then our favourite by far is the Chocolate Mint Lolita dress - it's stunning on Towa.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Emil
1 hour ago, Xiongmao said:

If you want official DDdy outfits then our favourite by far is the Chocolate Mint Lolita dress - it's stunning on Towa.

I have that one, actually! I got it back when I got my first DD, a DDdy Miko. I want the strawberry chocolate lolita outfit too, but it's only available secondhand now 😦 

I also have issues with the legs on all of my DDdy girls (3/4 of my DDs), not sure why but it doesn't bother me a whole lot because I still like how they pose. 😄

RuffleChuu

I have a DDdy and absolutely adore them! I love the thicker bodytype they have compared to the standard DD!