Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lynn

Shiki Ichinose

Selenae

Frankly, none of this surprises me as far as DC is concerned.

AliensOfGold

I’m kind of hoping he turns Supergirl’s boots into vinyl just to see how his “fans” justify a move like that.

Miabird24

I still don't understand how she ended up so expensive when she's a cortex hybrid and comes with vinyl shoes... 

• Like 2

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, Miabird24 said:

I still don't understand how she ended up so expensive when she's a cortex hybrid and comes with vinyl shoes... 

I’ll be interested to see if any more iM@S girls get made after this. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

bbotss
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

I’ll be interested to see if any more iM@S girls get made after this. 

I'm pretty sure the minute he gets the license for a new character he'll be posting a teaser, so I doubt there are anymore for now.

Edited by bbotss

BeyondTime
16 hours ago, bbotss said:

I'm pretty sure the minute he gets the license for a new character he'll be posting a teaser, so I doubt there are anymore for now.

Supposedly he already has a license for the other three LiPPS members. IIRC Shiki was teased shortly before Mika was released, but that was pre-pandemic. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

bbotss
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Supposedly he already has a license for the other three LiPPS members. IIRC Shiki was teased a little before Mika was released, but that was pre-pandemic. 

Considering the quality and production issues with cortex, I wouldn't be surprised if the license is being renegotiated though.

BeyondTime
44 minutes ago, bbotss said:

Considering the quality and production issues with cortex, I wouldn't be surprised if the license is being renegotiated though.

That’s my guess as well.