Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

LemonCRC

Evoke doll Clothes size help

LemonCRC

Hi there, 

I want to buy an Evoke doll and I would like to know how do I know if the clothes I want to buy are going to fit the doll.

I like the 68cm but I dont know if it is easy or not to find clothes/wigs for this size.

They also have 62cm and 58cm size , I was wondering if buying clothes for "Obitsu 60cm" would be okay? or "search term 1/3"?

This is the link to Evoke´s page http://www.evokedoll.com/en/pr.jsp?_pp=0_563_11

If someone has experience with this dolls I would appreciate your help, I read some threads in this forum about evoke but I coudnt find info about the size of clothes.

I want to start in this hobby but I dont want to buy a doll that I wont be able to try different clothes.

Keijogirl

I want an evokedoll as well, however info on these beauties is hard to come by. Really want my main two girls to have Evoke bodies.

Your best bet would be comparing measurements to similar sized dolls. 

If I wasn’t working I would goof around and figure out how to get the headers translated, but you can gauge her measurements w/ DD, Obitsu or SmartDoll measurements and get an idea of how clothes will fit. I hope this helps some.

67C1B21F-8983-4AAA-9913-0AF7B5293D2C.png

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Tam_I_am

Using the translate thing from Chrome, I couldn't see if there was info on measurements.

Edited by Tam_I_am

Keijogirl

Those are the measurements in that table at the bottom for the 68cm body. Just figuring out what is what is the problem 😞

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!