Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

apag22

Hello from California!

apag22

Hello! My name is Allie and I stumbled on this website while searching for information about why my MDD's head was so loose. I love forums, so I decided to make an account! Currently, I have two Smart Dolls and one Mini Dollfie dream. I LOVE my MDD, Suki. She is the perfect size! Before BJDs, I collected American Girls (I have over 40 @.@) and I love posing my BJDs on the AG furniture!

Outside of dolls, I love video games (I have a switch and built my own gaming PC), star wars, thrifting (its how I have 40 AGs), wearing Lolita Fashion, and hanging out with my boyfriend (we've been together 9 years, and he is one of my biggest doll enablers x.x) 

I am so excited to browse the site and chat! Looking forward to talking with everyone :) 

• Like 2

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

BeyondTime

Welcome to the forum. 

13 minutes ago, apag22 said:

My name is Allie and I stumbled on this website while searching for information about why my MDD's head was so loose.

Take her head off and check for cracks around the neck hole. If you don’t find any, then most likely you have an issue with the upper torso frame. If she’s f3 then the frame can be replaced, but the old frame is no longer in production and you will need to get crafty to fix it, or buy her a new f3 body. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

apag22
14 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Welcome to the forum. 

Take her head off and check for cracks around the neck hole. If you don’t find any, then most likely you have an issue with the upper torso frame. If she’s f3 then the frame can be replaced, but the old frame is no longer in production and you will need to get crafty to fix it, or buy her a new f3 body. 

Thanks for your input! I just got her Friday NIB from volks USA (Liliru!). I think it may just be my lack of knowledge of the DD bodies and how far down it needs to be pushed haha

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, apag22 said:

Thanks for your input! I just got her Friday NIB from volks USA (Liliru!). I think it may just be my lack of knowledge of the DD bodies and how far down it needs to be pushed haha

Ok, f3 bodies have adjustment screws. As long as there are no cracks, you probably just need to tighten the neck screw. Tighten them slowly, like 1/4 turn at a time, and then test the friction. 1/4 turn is a lot, and you don't want to go too far or you could crack the plastic

There is a guide here: https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/special/imas/en/support_ddf3.html

This guide is for DDP, but it should mostly match MDD

If there are cracks in the neck hole contact Volks USA immediately. The warranty period isn’t all that long, and you may need to send them the head for examination. 

As far as how far down to push it, it should be as snug up against the neck as it can go. They loosen a bit when you pose them, so you have to push them back down from time to time. 

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida

Hi, welcome to our lovely group!

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime

Oh, and since this one comes up a lot with new owners of f3 bodies. If her legs come loose, here is a guide on how to reattach them properly. People, including people really familiar with Dollfie Dreams, struggle with the f3 legs. There is a simple trick, but it’s not obvious. 

Since you may have to take her apart a bit to fix her neck, I figure you may need this.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dollfie-dream/dd-f³-hip-joint-handling-tips/1271843123025761/

ChrisFhey

Hello Allie, welcome to the board!

CaraOReilly

Hello and Welcome!

AZONE IRIS COLLECT SUMIRE: CARA O'REILLY

Milk

Welcome, Allie! I think it's always sweet when your partner enables your hobbies. Looking forward to meet your doll family here, if you feel like sharing them.

• Like 1

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Maia

Welcome Allie! I look forward to seeing your doll family too.

apag22
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

This guide was super helpful, thank you for the link!

🎎instagram🎎

RuffleChuu

A fellow lolita! Hiya! It's so nice to see that other lolitas collect bjds! I found some shops that sell mini angelic pretty dresses for DD and MDD if you're interested!

Sticks-Ara

Hi… welcome to our happy bunch. 
Where about in California are you located?? Our local doll group is here in SoCal. Mostly in the OC, but we venture out all over. 
As soon as we feel comfortable after the pandemic, we’re going to begin planning doll meetups again. If you’re able, we’d like to meet you. 

Keep us in mind, k?? 😉

apag22
10 minutes ago, Sticks-Ara said:

Hi… welcome to our happy bunch. 
Where about in California are you located?? Our local doll group is here in SoCal. Mostly in the OC, but we venture out all over. 
As soon as we feel comfortable after the pandemic, we’re going to begin planning doll meetups again. If you’re able, we’d like to meet you. 

Keep us in mind, k?? 😉

I am in LA! I would LOVE to hangout with people! Looking forward to meetups!

🎎instagram🎎

Sticks-Ara
On 7/16/2021 at 11:18 PM, apag22 said:

I am in LA! I would LOVE to hangout with people! Looking forward to meetups!

We’re planning on a meetup here in the OC real soon.
We don’t have a date yet, but we’ll make sure to send out the info with plenty of time for everyone to plan out their days. 
The only thing we know for sure is it’ll be outdoors at a public park, and we’ll have a potluck to go with it 😉

apag22
6 hours ago, Sticks-Ara said:

We’re planning on a meetup here in the OC real soon.
We don’t have a date yet, but we’ll make sure to send out the info with plenty of time for everyone to plan out their days. 
The only thing we know for sure is it’ll be outdoors at a public park, and we’ll have a potluck to go with it 😉

Ahhh ok! I am so excited <3 

🎎instagram🎎