Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrinceWolfe

Original Hatsune Miku Body Problems

PrinceWolfe

So I own the original Hatsune Miku on the DD3 body with the DDIF frame, I was changing her wig when I noticed that despite everything being in properly her body/head was really wobbly, Now I don't usually have her in extreme poses just a simple knees bent sitting pose on my self. I checked the joints and they all look fine, but her legs were wobbly and would fall if i stretched them out and if i have her sitting up with her legs outstretched she just falls back which has never been an issue before, i also noticed there was a slight gap around the under bust area between where her bust and stomach meet, now she does have the Medium bust but it sits on her body very loosely and wobbly. Should I upgrade her body to the DDF3 Miku body? Like I said the joints looked fine, no cracks or anything. It's not like my resin boy where I can just restring her and I know Volks isn't selling the original DD3 body parts anymore. Would it be worth it to get a replacement Miku? Like just the body/head?

Mega Negi

maybe just get a new body and keep the head and hands?

BeyondTime
37 minutes ago, PrinceWolfe said:

So I own the original Hatsune Miku on the DD3 body with the DDIF frame, I was changing her wig when I noticed that despite everything being in properly her body/head was really wobbly, Now I don't usually have her in extreme poses just a simple knees bent sitting pose on my self. I checked the joints and they all look fine, but her legs were wobbly and would fall if i stretched them out and if i have her sitting up with her legs outstretched she just falls back which has never been an issue before, i also noticed there was a slight gap around the under bust area between where her bust and stomach meet, now she does have the Medium bust but it sits on her body very loosely and wobbly. Should I upgrade her body to the DDF3 Miku body? Like I said the joints looked fine, no cracks or anything. It's not like my resin boy where I can just restring her and I know Volks isn't selling the original DD3 body parts anymore. Would it be worth it to get a replacement Miku? Like just the body/head?

As far as replacing the head, I would check the neck hole for deep cracks. If you don’t see any, there is zero reason to spend money on the head. You can get an F3 body for around $350, but a full Miku body / head will be about 1k. 

Before buying anything I would make sure all the parts are full seated. For example the bust shouldn’t be loose where it meets the stomach, sometimes the flap of vinyl at the top of the lower torso that goes into the upper torso gets caught on the frame and folded under which will cause a poor fit. 

It sounds like her legs may be loose at the hip too. The legs can work loose from posing and just need to be pushed in, but if she’s gotten a lot of use the parts can wear down. The part in the upper thigh that connects to the torso frame is known for cracking too. 

An advantage to the f3 is that you have adjustment screws your can use to tighten them up. 

If you are determined to get a body / head, you can probably sell the one you have in the marketplace to defray the cost. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

PrinceWolfe

Thanks so much for the help. I think I will just buy a new body.