Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Neko1967

Obitsu Eye Glasses

Neko1967

Looking for recommendations for Eye Glasses for Obitsu 1/3.  I bought a pair a pair of Etsy of plastic ones they are close but not sure I like the way they fit.  I may try to mold the plastic.  I am thinking a wire frame could be better easier to shape.   I attached picture of what I would like to find but it does not have to be the samespacer.png

Oculae

If you don't mind them having a top rim, these metal ones are easy to shape:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/241155058/new-fashion-full-rim-dolls-glasses-fit

They're very common, you could probably find them from a seller closer to you than China if you do some digging on some doll dealers' websites. The arms on them are quite long and can be pretty easily bent to fit on a 1/3 head, which is why I linked the MSD ones - the frame part looked a little oversized on my DD head (wig size 8-9 for reference) when I tried the SD ones:

spacer.png

Mine look a little different cause I'm extra and decided to pop out the lenses, remove the top part of the frame with wire cutters, and superglue the lenses back in. Yours will look more like the product picture on the Etsy listing.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

chef_mai

I bought a few pairs of glasses from the Epoch gachapon set off a marketplace that might be the same ones the OP got. They weren't made for BJD, but the styles are pretty nice. The build quality is pretty cheap, but the arms fold up, and they photograph well.

That said, fit can be an issue, and it was too tight on a larger DDH-01/Dollce-A sized head (9-10" wig size). It was a tad loose on an Azone head (7-8" wig size) but could work with a little putty. They would probably be just right on an 8-9" sized head.