Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
davidd

aka davidd

davidd

Hi!

I recently learned about DollDreaming after seeing a photo of a "laboratory scientist Kanata" Smart Doll in the background of an image on another forum. My Kanata, who goes by Danielle (or Nelly), insisted that we join so she can follow Tierparkzone's Tales from the Quarantine, so here we are.

kanata_lab.jpg

I've been a member of a number of doll forums over the years, starting with Pinky-Street dot com... which I still miss every time I venture online. Other no-longer-active forum memberships included Dollie Mixtures and Dollchemy.

Currently I am active on the Dolly Market Forum, The Dal House forum, and occasionally on Dollieh Sanctuary (where I learned about DollDreaming - thank you, K2!).

I'm also on a few "action figure" forums.

My doll and figure interests are wide-ranging; or perhaps "chaotic" would be a better description. Smart Dolls have brought me here. Pinky:st figures are, goes without saying, the best toy-doll-action figures evaaar. Monster High captured my imagination for quite a long time. A few Bratz sneaked in somehow. I've recently begun dabbling in "seamless" 1/6 scale figures.

I used to live in Hawaii. I'm currently in Utah in the southwestern United States. Florida could be in the future, maybe.

And now I'm here.

• Like 3

Tasuke

Hey There, Welcome!!!

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

ChrisFhey

Hello David and Danielle. Welcome to the board!

davidd

Hey, it's Tasuke! Cool!

Thanks, ChrisFhev!