Anna-neko

archangeli

Juu Yuki

Baldylox

Salica

Luden333

Is Dollshecraft legit?

Luden333

Want to get a doll from them but idk about them. Any info on quality and whatnot?

abs2891

One, I think this should move to off topic bc I believe they only do resin… 

Anyways, on to two, I think you may want to hope over to DOA and read up on the recent issues with Dollshe - in short, they were legit and good, but as of late there have been many issues.  People have been waiting literal years (and I mean 2 years plus) for orders and still have not received them.  Some have asked for refunds and been successful, but it appears to be a struggle.  Given that, I don’t think I’d recommend them.  I don’t know enough about resin companies to offer close alternatives, but maybe someone else here does.

• Like 2

empty

Quality is fine but at this point you have better chance of winning the actual lottery than having a first party order fulfilled. 2 year wait time isn’t even unusual now when some people are at 3+ and the company is ghosting both order update and refund requests. I would go secondhand or I think Iplehouse and Dollmore are some companies people go with instead. Personally I don’t go for the extremely realistic dolls so I don’t have much to recommend. 

• Like 2

Gallye

Fabulous, legit dolls. Only buy secondhand.

marishade

I do not know much about Dollshecraft, I second going to DOA.

I also second Iplehouse. I plan to buy from them in the future, there quality is consistent, and many people report their wait times are good.