Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
battrastard

And then, there were Six. Um, Seven..... (soon to be NINE!)

battrastard

I think my credit union is going to hate me.

Picked up Saber Santa and Marisa Kirasame a week or so ago. (Amiami Pre-owned)

just got in the swimsuit sets from @hypercurve earlier today. (Maiko is such a cutie in hers! Thank You! will get Merri dressed after she has a bath.) 

Speaking of the drunken sot, I found a wig closer in color that I've been looking for, just need to get the longer one, I think. 

Saber Alter V2 will ship once Amiami does so. 

Then, both the Mochiashi Touhou girls "should" arrive before the end of the year, maybe. 

(plus a few Picco Neemo housecleaners decided to show up, just for the giggles, I guess.. *Amiami again*) 

And then, there were SIX!!

• Like 5

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Poofiemus

This is such a weird coincidence, I legit have a Marisa in transit from Mandarake right now! We need to find some way to get together to have Marisa-ception.

• Like 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
4 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

We need to find some way to get together to have Marisa-ception.

Three? in one area, at the same time? I think Agatha and Nanoha would blow a gasket or two, figuring out the temporal flux interferences... 

(I'd do it, just to see that kind of "meltdown", to be honest!!)

baldylox

Congrats my friend!  Isn't it nice to have a growing family?  😄  I can't wait to see them all together!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Poofiemus
3 hours ago, battrastard said:

Three? in one area, at the same time? I think Agatha and Nanoha would blow a gasket or two, figuring out the temporal flux interferences... 

(I'd do it, just to see that kind of "meltdown", to be honest!!)

Nanoha and Fate would be pretty chill unless something blows up. Agatha, however. . .she'd be crawling all over that situation like a caffeinated ant until she MADE something blow up! (Let's be honest, that's Nanoha's real worry in this situation.)

• Haha 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
On 8/29/2021 at 3:51 PM, baldylox said:

Congrats my friend!  Isn't it nice to have a growing family?  😄  I can't wait to see them all together!

Billy

I'm loving it!! I can't wait to see the two Mochis when they arrive! 

Both Alters are filling in for my continuing story, due to some other doll company reneging on their claims. (but, that horse has been drug thru the muck enough. tbh, I'm done with it.)

Allie, (ALPHA), the redhead, and Meg, (OMEGA), blondie, are Assassins, sent to retrieve and/or terminate an errant reconnaissance android, lost to the Collective Alliance, almost a decade ago. 

After too many years of not really contributing stories on this site, I'm letting old ideas percolate. 

I hope things continue to give me opportunities to get out and take more pics, so I can get where I think I should be, story-wise.... 

Edited by battrastard
  • Like 1

Nekome

Congrats on all of your new dolls! It's so exciting to have someone new join the family, and theyre all so beautiful!

• Like 1

battrastard

Thank you! 

Anna-neko

ahh, the old "buy our unwanted bodies" thread has been broken!
Am hella hype to see ALL the stories with the mochi-ashi girls. They're just so chubby and adorable (and ya know Marissa will give Sabers a run for the sweets hoarding)

• Like 1

battrastard
3 minutes ago, Chise said:

ahh, the old "buy our unwanted bodies" thread has been broken!
Am hella hype to see ALL the stories with the mochi-ashi girls. They're just so chubby and adorable (and ya know Marissa will give Sabers a run for the sweets hoarding)

That might happen, and maybe not. Yukiko is definitely my little "foodie", so, she's already got her hands full keeping her PB-filled pretzels from Allie and Meg. (it's not "borgar", so, not too big of an issue, so far) Risa is ok with whatever, So, maybe(?) the Mochi-ashi munchkins might be an issue, maybe not. 

Could be a very entertaining storyline, though...... (another thing to let percolate, like I don't have enough........ LOL)