Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ajl

Meiko Wig

ajl

I heard that Meiko has a black wig cap, so I was wondering... is the best solution to get a wig cap for her, or is there a good alternative/clone-type wig I could use for her? I want to keep her original style but....... lol yeah.

White wig caps work totally fine in my experience with dark wig caps. Be careful with where the wig meets the neck though.

Just don't get a silicone one or Pitatto ring and have it touch BOTH the doll's head and the wig directly at the same time. This can cause the color from the dark cap to leech into the silicone and then the vinyl. Doesn't happen with all of them but it's just not worth the risk if you're worried about head stains in the first place. What I like doing is putting the wig cap on, the Pitatto ring on top of that, and then the wig itself.

moerunamida

Yes, get a wig stocking/cap. Agree, don't use silicone. I've seen colors go through it and still stain the doll's head. Meiko's wig cap is definitely black, and a wig cap went on as soon as she was out of the box. Because it is a shorter wig, it's a little tricky to make sure the cap isn't showing (because I have it pulled down to protect the tops of her ears).

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif