Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Shamrock

SmartDoll question

Shamrock

Apologies if someone has asked this.

I got a SmartDoll (Genesis) as a gift, but I wanted to buy some items from the SmartDoll site... will I be able to buy her elf ears, upgraded chest, additional hands and other things or do I have to buy a doll? 

Thank you!

Thespian

You should be able to order extras without ordering a doll. If Danny asks, just mention that you received Genesis as a gift and wanted some upgrades for her

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Wasabi

Yes, Should be possible.

Anecdotal evidence at best, but I ordered parts from the official store before even owning a Smart Doll.

Sebby

Yes you can :) the only thing you cannot order are chaos items (stuff from the Chaos section). But anything else you can order.

I had a secondhand Sana and Mirai when I first ordered some stuff for them from CJ. 

You'll probably get an email asking to confirm your address and possibly asking if you own a Smartdoll. You could also put it in the notes if you're worried about it.

18 hours ago, Wasabi said:

Yes, Should be possible.

Anecdotal evidence at best, but I ordered parts from the official store before even owning a Smart Doll.

how did you get past the emails of doom? lol what I'm calling Danny's emails he sends out.

Wasabi
5 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

how did you get past the emails of doom? lol what I'm calling Danny's emails he sends out.

By being honest about my situation; I was looking for a specific doll on the second hand market but wanted to order some option parts ahead of time. Seems that my answer somehow passed the test. I have not had any questions with subsequent orders. 

• Like 1