Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
MysticBlue02

Hello

MysticBlue02

Hello my name is mystic blue I’ve been looking at this site for a few days and I’m very excited to join the forum I’m new to the world of vinyl dolls I hope to get a smart dog in the next couple of months fingers crossed one of the blue girls, when they come back. but I’ve been a doll collector for years mostly play line dolls like Monster High and recently rainbow high so I have lots of questions about smart dolls and vinyl dolls in general because I know they need special care and that body staining can be an issue. I was excited to see that there are some other people on the forum from the Midwest someone even said they were from Wichita, I’m from outside of Kansas City (six hour drive I think but still exciting for me)

I suffer from mild cerebral palsy and chronic pain because of it I’ve been in pain since I was 13 and it was around when I was 30 when I Saul monster high in a Walmart store and I just kept chanting to myself you do not need a doll you are almost 30 and finally went home with two dolls and that just started the whole thing the past few weeks have been really rough pain wise and I just really enjoyed looking at pictures of smart dolls and Dollfie dreams but I have no idea where to start with the box dollfie dream! And I really like the look of Smart Dolls! 
how did some of you get started collecting?
thanks for having me

• Like 2

MoriWitch

welcome! I'm relatively new to vinyl dolls as well but I have been collecting resin bjds for about 10 years :) I guess I've always been into collecting dolls of any kind since I was little and I just see myself as a big kid who can buy her own dolls now (over 30 with 15 bjds at home) I'm glad you decided to join!! I love my smart doll and my dollfie dreams <3 

• Like 1

Satou

Welcome! 😀 I joined a while ago too and i'm also really new to the topic, i think i started watching content about dolls in Youtube Facebook and Twitter and learning as much as I could, i do not own any doll yet but i'm willing to buy a MDD or sculpt my own with cold porcelain. I love to meet new people and although i'm really a beginner too let me know if i can help you in any way ^^