Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
airi

Hello!

airi

Hi all!

I'm Airi! I was semi-active on the old forum but realized I never got around to making an introduction on the new forum!

My name on here is Airi, but you can also call me Charlotte and my pronouns are she/her.

Currently, I have 1 DDS: Lucy Maria Misora but am planning to grow my collection in the very near future, as I am returning to the hobby after a few years off, as I was getting my degree!

A little bit about me: I'm currently based in the Raleigh, NC area but am moving to Atlanta soon, so I would love to attend some meetups in that area once I move! I am a software engineer and I love all things dolls, anime, traveling, and working out!

• Like 2

MaleficentMrsofEvil

Ooh, cool, software engineer! Welcome! Also - if you ever want a kitten, my cousin lives in NC and runs a rescue. (I'm like a drug dealer, but with cats. 😋)

What are you looking to add to your collection? I'm still saving for a standard Dolfie Dream vinyl doll (I'm kinda new to vinyl - I think that's right?). Also, I want a purple special doll that Volks occasionally sells. 

airi
2 hours ago, MaleficentMrsofEvil said:

Ooh, cool, software engineer! Welcome! Also - if you ever want a kitten, my cousin lives in NC and runs a rescue. (I'm like a drug dealer, but with cats. 😋)

What are you looking to add to your collection? I'm still saving for a standard Dolfie Dream vinyl doll (I'm kinda new to vinyl - I think that's right?). Also, I want a purple special doll that Volks occasionally sells. 

I'm planning to add DDP's Iori Minase and Yayoi Takatsuki to my collection! I love the purple doll that Volks has!! She's beautiful. Hopefully you can get your hands on her! 

Also, I'm planning on adopting a second kitten in June/July so that my cat has a friend hehe so I'll definitely keep you in mind 😊 my cat and my roommate's cat are literally attached at the hip so she's definitely going to need a friend when I move!!

• Like 1