Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Oculae

Dollzone Zero! (NSFW, censored doll bust)

Oculae

After a whole year of waiting, I finally got the box containing my Dollzone Zero fullset in grey resin!

spacer.png

She's the first fullset I've ever owned, and aside from some rushed paint jobs on her accessories, she's absolutely beautiful and well worth the cost and the wait.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I ordered her through Alice's Collections, so I also got a free outfit for her due to an event they were having at the time. I'm glad I did, because her fullset outfit qualifies as a waterproof apron and that's about it. Totally see-through. 😂

20211101_205018.jpg.ae504b32994f5f4df93b5f31774b5512.jpg

Alice's Collections also contacted Dollzone to see if I could swap her default body out for a different one, and they allowed it! I'll be painting this clockwork heart she has myself, and I'm glad I swapped because it works perfectly on her. 💖

IMG_20211101_231834_633.jpg.064060e9aa09b608fe1e1d59ddf8891a.jpg

She uses a faceplate system, but her faceplate extends out behind her head a little bit, so you can't lay her down flat without her face trying to pop off. Annoying, but I can deal with it. The wing thingies on the back of her head are magnetic, as are the antennae and mask on the front of her head. The magnets ROCK, they're extremely strong and keep all pieces on securely - even the wings! Speaking of, those snap into the black frame underneath to form hinges, they're not magnetized at all. Which is great, because they're much more secure and easily posed that way.

spacer.png

She's strung beautifully and stands with a bit of balancing, even with all her accessories on...and doesn't stand at all in the crazy heels she comes with, even with a saddle stand, so I swapped her into her flat feet pretty much immediately. 😂

spacer.png

For some reason, she also came with an extra, unpainted copy of every one of her mechanical accessories with magnets to attach them - including the head wings, which is why you can see them on her butt in the fullbody pic. I thought she looked cooler with those attached. I guess those were included as a "sorry this took a year" present? They were all still kinda greasy from the mold release, so I think they were added in a hurry.  Between this and the rush paint job, I'm a little worried. I hope Dollzone's workers are okay and can rest soon! 😣

Regardless, she's here with me now, and I'm glad to have her! I think I'll be carting her around for a while, and maybe seeing if she looks weird on a vinyl or 18" MH body - resin, even well-strung, is awful at holding a pose. 😂

Here's some more pictures of her, including one I took just now on my lunch break!

20211102_123159.jpg.87a460b41ca1c44f4ef324217a2d86b8.jpg

IMG_20211101_231834_572.jpg.bfd648a9504627612fa5d39b6d967e34.jpgIMG_20211101_231834_590.jpg.e17ee1643fb322f626375427caffa64d.jpg

• Like 7

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Testament

I've seen her somewhere. She's so unique and beautiful, I like her design.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

She's super cool! I thought about getting her fullset too.

Do you have any paintjob in mind for the extra part DZ included?

marishade

I love Zero! I was so close to getting her myself but financial circumstances prevented me from placing an order. I am so happy with your owner photos! She is epic! I will definately look for secondhand full sets of her. :)

I am so glad yours arrived safely, and the extra accessories are awesome!

RynTinTin

Wow she’s amazing!! Looks so fun to play with!

Epona

Whoa, that's so cool you could swap out the bust pieces! The clockwork heart bust works so well! She looks fantastic! <3 I am really glad they were able to customize that swap for you. 

PlasticJester

Sorry for the old thread bump, but given the re-release of Zero, I thought I'd show off my Human Zero I got during the first set of orders now that she has a wig and outfit! Her name is Rei, and I'm currently waiting on prime MSC-spraying weather to give her a faceup.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Sorry for the amateur photos and editing, I currently have no good space to photograph my dolls and would prefer not to show off my messy room. ^^;

• Like 3

395895163_DollGroupPixel.png.2e3e4b229f96b86eed9347c93eb5864c.png