The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Wobbly shins

One of my Smart Dolls I got secondhand has wobbly shins. She arrived in pieces so I had to put her together, I can’t remember if her shins were wobbly before. It kind of bothers me because I feel like the dolls limbs should be more stable and not wobbly or loose. I know Danny mentioned on his site that his dolls aren’t perfect, I understand, but I don’t really like how her shins are. If there isn’t a way to fix them, I might have to sell her or try to find another pair of shins secondhand.

Edited by Guest

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, dolladdiction said:

I understand, but I don’t really like how her shins are. 

I can’t say how to fix them, but I did check all three of mine and none of them seemed wobbly to me. I don’t think this is a normal thing, so the first thing I might look at is whether or not everything is seated properly.  

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Katsudon

Which pieces had to be put together? If you can, posting a pic of the back of the knee joint might help? (Or the joints of any parts you had to put together.) I dunno if you had to place those frame parts together, but if the knees aren't put together right they get a bit floopy weird around there. 😅

• Thanks 1

SonataAvalon

I'm guessing the joints may have lost some of the sturdiness? I do not know.

Guess they were shaking at the knees?

22 hours ago, SonataAvalon said:

I'm guessing the joints may have lost some of the sturdiness? I do not know.

Guess they were shaking at the knees?

the whole shin shakes haha, the bottom of the legs

Edited by Guest

On 11/17/2021 at 5:48 AM, Katsudon said:

Which pieces had to be put together? If you can, posting a pic of the back of the knee joint might help? (Or the joints of any parts you had to put together.) I dunno if you had to place those frame parts together, but if the knees aren't put together right they get a bit floopy weird around there. 😅

the frame and outer shell were put together, I just had to connect them to the rest of the doll's leg, I'll post pictures of the legs in a bit cause I need to upload them to my pc

I fixed her shins, they are fine now, I just inserted them in wrong.

Edited by Guest

Katsudon

Hoorah! 😄 I'm glad. Those legs can be a bit fiddly to put together, so I'm glad your gal is all sorted now.