Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

frollywoggy

My Mochi is Here~ Meet Minori!

frollywoggy

Finally, after 2 years of planning, thinking, and stressing, she's here! (She arrived almost 2 weeks ago, but I never got around to posting this 'till now. Oops...)

DSC_1833.JPG.9cbf87445db97a7ac885112df03a84bd.JPG

An MDD Mochi Ashi in SWS with DDH-19 M01 makeup, purchased via amazing proxy Sophiebabybear! I've named this new girl Minori.

DSC_1836.JPG.bc2c03330487bff690d45478093bb590.JPG

Her little mochi legs are gorgeous! The only downside to these cute legs is I haven't been able to find shoes I can afford that will fit her... but at least there are plenty of sock options! (I do have a pair of shoes already that fit her, but it's a bit of a squeeze to get them on, and taking them off takes her foot off as well.)

DSC_1846.JPG.dc4b19c450f42d8d0450e32a5f702e0d.JPG

She poses like a dream, too~

Another great thing is that if a limb comes off, my thought process isn't "oh gosh I've broken her", but "aww I just put that thing back on yesterday, guess I didn't do it right". The first time I de-attached her legs, it took me almost 2 hours to get them back in and seated correctly so they didn't come off again.

Even before I bought her, I knew she was going to be a package deal and that a second would follow eventually, though I thought it wouldn't be for another 2 years at least. I suppose I had better start saving up again. 😂 Anyways, thank you again to Sophie for her amazing service! She was so quick to communicate and it was about 2 weeks from first contacting her to having the doll in my hand. 10/10 recommend her services if you want a Dream Choice doll. ❤️

Edited by Frollywoggy
Spelling errors
  • Like 10

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Hiruma

Congratulations! She looks absolutely adorable! 

1 hour ago, Minmomochi said:

Is it bad that I'm already planning to get another doll? 

I don't think it's bad at all! I mean, as a new member of the Dollfie community myself, I feel like this is how it goes. I got the DD I wanted and already know which other one and which MDD I want next, and now I'm making clothes and buying outfit sets for her.

The need to save is very real! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vickie386

She is super adorable!  Congrats - a little late.  I'm waiting on a Mochi Ashi girl myself.  I bought a head from NiyaMiya on Etsy.  First time buying a body and head separately so hoping all goes well. 🤞 

• Like 3

battrastard
On 11/16/2021 at 9:27 PM, Minmomochi said:

Is it bad that I'm already planning to get another doll?

What a CUTIE!!

And:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!! And mostly everyone here will agree with that, too!! 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, Hiruma said:

Ohhhh, yes, it is! Any one of my Kiddos outfits cost more than any outfit I own, except for my workboots, because I need steel toes for safety reasons.. The only ones that don't have an alternate outfit are my two Mochi Ashi that I've only had for a week, so far. 

Soooon........ (tax return? what tax return?????)@onion22@

Edited by battrastard
  • Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

frollywoggy
On 11/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, Hiruma said:

Congratulations! She looks absolutely adorable! 

I don't think it's bad at all! I mean, as a new member of the Dollfie community myself, I feel like this is how it goes. I got the DD I wanted and already know which other one and which MDD I want next, and now I'm making clothes and buying outfit sets for her.

Thank you!

I'm also considering wardrobe for my next doll and though they may not make their way home until 2023, I'm still super excited! Can't wait to see your next doll as well!

On 12/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, Vickie386 said:

She is super adorable!  Congrats - a little late.  I'm waiting on a Mochi Ashi girl myself.  I bought a head from NiyaMiya on Etsy.  First time buying a body and head separately so hoping all goes well. 🤞 

Yeah thanks! I can't wait to see your girl when she's all put together, and I hope everything goes well!

On 12/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, battrastard said:

What a CUTIE!!

And:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!! And mostly everyone here will agree with that, too!! 

Ohhhh, yes, it is! Any one of my Kiddos outfits cost more than any outfit I own, except for my workboots, because I need steel toes for safety reasons.. The only ones that don't have an alternate outfit are my two Mochi Ashi that I've only had for a week, so far. 

Soooon........ (tax return? what tax return?????)@onion22@

Aww thanks! Yeah I was super surprised on how expensive doll clothing can be! I was given some nice doll clothing sets as a Christmas gift, and just thinking about how much I would have had to spend if I had bought them myself... @onion16@

Edited by Frollywoggy
Spelling errors
  • Like 2

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Vickie386

SORRY GUYS! MEANT TO POST THIS IN THE "NEW ARRIVALS" SECTION AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE POST.  DUH.

Here she is!  I'm calling her just "Mochi"   @onion8@

Her head is from NiyaMia on Etsy.   I'm not super crazy about this wig on her, but it's the only thing I have right now that fits and looks somewhat appropriate.

20220106_004141.jpg.b08c36bb040df7f89a2b047ed1c7d3e7.jpg20220106_004128.jpg.ade630158f91c91da9c0e6c12140a9fd.jpg

Edited by Vickie386
Added text.
  • Like 3