The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SonataAvalon

Strike Warning System: Removal of specific forums?

SonataAvalon

So imagine, if me or someone got in trouble on here, (If the warning system is anything like strikes) and the person is on their first strike from being ban, and they get a single warning point, is there a way to remove them from seeing or posting on the marketplace or anywhere else on here? And if the offense is worse? Maybe something taken away other than the rooms? 

I think this'll be all I post for today. I'll be taking a break. 

• Confused 1

BeyondTime

The forum has a system like that, but I don’t think it gets much use. Normally we remove the content in question and send the person a message referring them to the guidelines. Repeated bad behavior results in a permanent ban, but that’s only happened to one or two people as far as I know.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

SonataAvalon

Can I ask how much points are needed for a perma ban? I would check rules, but you are the only mod I've seen active on posts, Beyond.

BeyondTime

We don’t really track points, it’s more a question of the level of bad behavior. The two people who got banned were picking fights and harassing people they didn’t like. 

I’ve been working from home and that makes it easier for me to react to things happening here. Not everyone has that luxury, and many can only look at the forum before and after work. I also work a lot of unpaid overtime, so I can take 5 minutes here and there during the normal workday. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
6 hours ago, SonataAvalon said:

but you are the only mod I've seen active on posts, Beyond.

I may not post a lot but I'm here every day reading every post.  EVERY DAY.  

But as Beyondtime mentioned, I can't check posts during the daytime as I work from 6am to 5pm. So once I'm home I have time to hop on and check things out.  That's not to say I won't act on something in the middle of the day if I get a message or a report on bad behavior here.  I'll check in on my lunch break or some other time if it's a big issue but 99 times out of 100 it's generally nothing that can't wait until either I get home or Beyondtime gets to it.

I'm thankful Beyondtime can get to things quickly during the day tho, it sure helps me not get bogged down in the evenings with a bunch of oddball stuff to go thru.  :) 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

I may not post a lot

Your post count begs to differ. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Seriously though, you have more twice my post count, and while you have been here a few years longer, you haven’t been here twice as long. I think we can safely say you’re active. 

I also figure you spend more time with your dolls in the evening than you do refreshing the forum pages. 

baldylox
44 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Your post count begs to differ. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Seriously though, you have more twice my post count, and while you have been here a few years longer, you haven’t been here twice as long. I think we can safely say you’re active. 

I also figure you spend more time with your dolls in the evening than you do refreshing the forum pages. 

Yeah, I do tend to talk a bit much.  😉   I rarely pay attention to post counts but you're right, I'm well over double anyone else here and even tho I've been around since 2010, no one else has posted as much.  I know for a while there I was making 10 or more posts/comments a day but that's slowed down a lot.

As you said, I do tend to spend more time with my girls in the evenings than anything else but I do have one in my lap while I'm checking the forums.  :)

Billy  

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SonataAvalon

If I spent talking all the time on here. You'd probably get into and argument with me, in which you and me never win.

Bellatrix

I think we are a peaceful and fairly small community, and it rarely gets to the point that a mods needs to ban someone.

Both @BeyondTime and @baldylox are very present in the community, and I don't recall a single episode of "trespassing" user not being warned.

As far as I know there isn't an "ignore" button to mute certain users (which I think is a cool thing to have, if communities are quite big).

If you have any individual issues with specific users, I suggest you try and fix it with them directly / ignore them / report the thing to a mod if the thing developed to harassment/hate speech.

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Tierparkzone
6 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

As far as I know there isn't an "ignore" button to mute certain users (which I think is a cool thing to have, if communities are quite big).

There is! - You know the mini-profile that pops up, whenever you hover above a user's name or avatar? There's an ignore button at the bottom.

Edited by Tierparkzone
  • Thanks 2

ragnamuffin
4 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

There is! - You know the mini-profile that pops up, whenever you hover above a user's name or avatar? There's an ignore button at the bottom.

Is that on PC? I can’t figure out how to do this on mobile.

Tierparkzone
15 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Is that on PC? I can’t figure out how to do this on mobile.

Definitely works on PC - I guess the mini profiles don't show up on Mobile...

But there's another method that works either way. At the top of the site, there's the button to access your account settings (on PC that's your username with the dropdown symbol next to it, on mobile it's the three lines menu symbol, then "Account"). There should be an "Ignored Users" list as the last entry. I'm just not sure if this shows up if you're not already ignoring someone...

You can directly enter the name of a user there, to start ignoring them or modify settings for previously ignored ones.

• Thanks 1

ragnamuffin
9 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Definitely works on PC - I guess the mini profiles don't show up on Mobile...

But there's another method that works either way. At the top of the site, there's the button to access your account settings (on PC that's your username with the dropdown symbol next to it, on mobile it's the three lines menu symbol, then "Account"). There should be an "Ignored Users" list as the last entry. I'm just not sure if this shows up if you're not already ignoring someone...

You can directly enter the name of a user there, to start ignoring them or modify settings for previously ignored ones.

Can’t believe I missed that. Thanks!