Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Rose

Hi, can I put dddy on dd3

Rose

Hiii. I have a dollfie dream 3 and I want her to have dddy thighs and waist. Will it work....Will I need to get the internal frame of the bust (I’m keeping the dd3 bust). 

BeyondTime
50 minutes ago, Rose said:

Hiii. I have a dollfie dream 3 and I want her to have dddy thighs and waist. Will it work....Will I need to get the internal frame of the bust (I’m keeping the dd3 bust). 

If you are talking DDIII and DDDy-f3, then no it won’t work. If it’s DDIII and DDDyII then it should work, because as far as I know they both use the DDIII frame. I suggest waiting for more verification on that last part, because I only have the f3 version of DDDy.

You will likely need to mod the bust to fit the DDDy torso. This involves trimming the vinyl back to just below the bust line, like it is with the DDDy bust.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox

As Beyondtime mentioned, you will need to get a DDdy3 body and frame to be able to do what you want to.  All the parts on the DD3 body will work with the DDdy3 stuff, basically all you need to get is the lower torso and the upper thighs for the DDdy3 then you can take everything else and attach it to the DD3 body.  The arms are an easy swap and the inner frame is exactly the same as the DDdy3.  

The only thing you'll need to decide on is the bust size.  You can easily use the DDdy3 busts since the lower torso will be the right one.  But if you want a large or medium bust for her ( you mention keeping the DD3 bust ) then you'll have to modify one of those by cutting away the excess vinyl under the breasts to match how the DDdy one looks.  There's several articles and posts here on the forum that show what this looks like and how to do it.

Hopefully that helps you out!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
50 minutes ago, baldylox said:

you will need to get a DDdy3

For my own enlightenment is it the DDDy3? I though DDDyI was released in the same product timeline as DDII, and DDDyII went with DDIII, DDS, DDB, DDSB.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
30 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

For my own enlightenment is it the DDDy3? I though DDDyI was released in the same product timeline as DDII, and DDDyII went with DDIII, DDS, DDB, DDSB.

There was no DDdy 2 nor was there a MDD2.  The bodies were the original DD1 and then the DD2 came along.  After the DD2 the DDdy came out and while they used the same internal frame as the DD2, it was the first iteration of that style body so there was no designation for the 2.  It was just the DDdy.  Same for the MDD, there was the original and when the DD3 frame came to be, the DDdy and MDD both followed suit with upgrades and to make things more even across the bodies naming, they were all given the name 3.  Now we have the F3 as the newest version.  :) 

You're right about the timing but Volks decided to not make a different designation for those bodies until the DD3 came about.

Billy

• Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.