Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Yumeiro

DDS on DD - clothing compatibility

Yumeiro

Are there "problem areas" for DDS clothing on DD bodies? Or is it just (potentially) the height?

Edited by Yumeiro

Katherine

If I'm understanding correctly ... I think it's just height. Think oversized sweater. Cause from what I've seen they have the same body frame (how wide) unless you have a bigger chest 

*I'm new so maybe this wrong lmao* im trying hehe

Edited by Katherine
Typo

yin8012

Definitely it's mainly on the height - Upper body wise I believe the two are similar, but lower body wise DD legs are a bit longer than DDS legs (hence created the height difference). This means that you'll see the difference in the length of the bottom clothing you're putting on the doll, which is about ike about an inch? Personally I'm ok with my DDS wearing DD clothings. 

BeyondTime
On 1/4/2022 at 4:11 PM, Yumeiro said:

Are there "problem areas" for DDS clothing on DD bodies? Or is it just (potentially) the height?

Saber Altria’s outfit was made for S-bust DDS, and it doesn’t safely fit an S-Bust DD. You could force it, but imo it would damage it.

If you look here you can see the dimensions that differ. https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/about_bodysize/

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction