The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Rella

Can you not buy wigs from smart doll anymore?

Rella

Okay I've been out of the loop for over a year now and I'm starting to get back into it. I go to the smart doll site to see what changed and I see there is no category for wigs. Can you not buy wigs from smart doll anymore or am I missing something?

BeyondTime
1 minute ago, Rella-Chan622 said:

Can you not buy wigs from smart doll anymore or am I missing something?

Pretty sure that is correct. Eyes are in packs now too. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rella
2 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Pretty sure that is correct. Eyes are in packs now too. 

I'm sorry but who thought that was a good idea? What if people want a different wig for their doll? I know you can buy wigs from other sites but smart doll has some pretty wigs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anna-neko
4 minutes ago, Rella-Chan622 said:

I'm sorry but who thought that was a good idea?

I don't think this reply window can fit all the text needed to explain how Mr Choo absolutely flips out at any implication of fair criticism and immediately reacts with long-winded passive aggressive rants AND punishing of his entire past-and-future customer base by slashing item selection while making few available items behind convoluted means of buying

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Rella-Chan622 said:

I'm sorry but who thought that was a good idea?

I forget what the exact justification was, but Chise pretty accurately summed up the antics surrounding SmartDoll today

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Katsudon

You can sometimes buy wigs in chaos packs, so that might be a place to start, as likely people will sell any they don't want.

Or just buy from Crobidoll 😄

The eyes being in packs only is very frustrating. Fortunately, Anime Sugoi sell single pairs if you're after just one colour.

Eiko82

I think that Danny mentioned something that due to the pandemic that it was harder for him to get sufficient material from his suppliers. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Wasabi

I'm sad that they disappeared as well. I'm pretty sure that over time I would have bought all of them.