Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Arein

And my first DD is...

Arein

Uzuki! When I first saw in hand photos of her recently I fell in love. The blushing on her cheeks is just adorable. I have always been a fan of idol games and I love Uzuki's character. Her default outfit that she comes with is so detailed and gorgeous. I will admit that I had a hard time with all the little snaps due to having long nails. The apron specifically gave me a lot of trouble. I'm a bit worried about her having a dark wig cap. She may have to sit around bald until I can get a cloth wig cap. I also for the life of me could not get her head pieces to stay on, so I opted for a pair of bunny ears that I had instead. It was nice to finally experience that new vinyl smell that I've heard so much about! I filmed myself unboxing her and plan to upload it to YouTube soon. I hope I don't make anyone cringe at me trying to dress her up with her hands still on until I realized I needed to take them off 😅 

Screenshot_20220122-194818_Gallery

Screenshot_20220122-194755_Gallery20220122_191319

Edited by Arein
  • Like 6

AngryPomeranian

Congratulations!!! Uzuki is such a cutie! <3

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Congrats on Uzuki, she’s a beautiful doll and one of my favorites.

46 minutes ago, Arein said:

I'm a bit worried about her having a dark wig cap. She may have to sit around bald until I can get a cloth wig cap.

You absolutely need a wig cap with her wig. You should be able to get one from Volks USA, and they do ship first class mail, which should make shipping on that one item cheap. That said, I’d get her a stand too.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Arein
33 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Congrats on Uzuki, she’s a beautiful doll and one of my favorites.

You absolutely need a wig cap with her wig. You should be able to get one from Volks USA, and they do ship first class mail, which should make shipping on that one item cheap. That said, I’d get her a stand too.

She is bald now haha. What type of stand would you recommend? :)

moerunamida

Congrats on your new girl!

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
39 minutes ago, Arein said:

She is bald now haha. What type of stand would you recommend? :)

Either this one: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=5249

Or this one, which is sadly out of stock: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=6135

The wooden one is lighter and the base has a larger footprint, but it looks nicer.  

With her dress a saddle stand works well because the saddle is hidden under the skirt, and you can just lift her off of it. C-clamp,stands look better with pants, but they are fussy to get the doll on and off of. 

In a pinch you can make a wig cap out of an old sock or cloth. It doesn’t need to be fancy to hold her over until a proper cap arrives. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Arein
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Either this one: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=5249

Or this one, which is sadly out of stock: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=6135

The wooden one is lighter and the base has a larger footprint, but it looks nicer.  

With her dress a saddle stand works well because the saddle is hidden under the skirt, and you can just lift her off of it. C-clamp,stands look better with pants, but they are fussy to get the doll on and off of. 

In a pinch you can make a wig cap out of an old sock or cloth. It doesn’t need to be fancy to hold her over until a proper cap arrives. 

Thank you so much for the advice!

BeyondTime
2 minutes ago, Arein said:

Thank you so much for the advice!

I should probably have qualified what I said: an old, but clean and white, sock or cloth. 

dollieseance

shes sooo cute omg TTwTT her face is the sweetest thing and i love the little smiley face hearts all over her dress

hatchergold

congrats!!! her dress is just adorable

Mariette

Aww congrats she is such a cutie! I really love her faceup and the blushing cheeks!! 💖

Kunoichi Ribeiro

She is gorgeous, Congratulations!