Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ragnamuffin

Christmas/Alternate DDs

ragnamuffin

How many Christmas-themed/alternate Dollfies are there? I know of Melty Christmas Ver. and Santa Alter, but what else is out there? Does anyone have a comprehensive list?

Also, how often are they re-released?

Lynn

According to Jadepixel's Dollfie Dream Data Sheet (pinned first at Questions & Answers) there have been only three others, Kotori and Sayaka Shirakawa (DD2) at 2005 and Alna White Christmas Version (DDdy) at 2010. As far as I saw, none of them has been re-released.

Someone with more knowledge about the subject should complete the list in case I have missed something.

ragnamuffin
3 hours ago, Lynn said:

According to Jadepixel's Dollfie Dream Data Sheet (pinned first at Questions & Answers) there have been only three others, Kotori and Sayaka Shirakawa (DD2) at 2005 and Alna White Christmas Version (DDdy) at 2010. As far as I saw, none of them has been re-released.

Thanks for the reply, I totally missed the data sheet. Also, I could’ve sworn Santa Alter was rereleased, but maybe I dreamed that… 🤔

baldylox
11 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Thanks for the reply, I totally missed the data sheet. Also, I could’ve sworn Santa Alter was rereleased, but maybe I dreamed that… 🤔

You are correct about both the Dollfies you listed.  Lynn was saying there were 3 MORE Dollfies you hadn't listed.  Santa Alter was definitely a thing.... I have one and so do quite a few people I know.  The only difference between her and a regular Alter is the outfit she comes with, the doll is the same.  I'm not 100% sure about the others listed but I do know that Christmas Alna was the only time a WS DDdy body was made available.  Volks never released that body as a separate item for purchase.  They also never released parts for it like the lower torso, thighs or busts.  So if you wanted a WS DDdy girl that wasn't Alna, you'd have to find that specific body and then add your own WS head.  Those bodies pop up occasionally but aren't cheap when they do as she was a limited release.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ragnamuffin
44 minutes ago, baldylox said:

You are correct about both the Dollfies you listed.  Lynn was saying there were 3 MORE Dollfies you hadn't listed.  Santa Alter was definitely a thing.... I have one and so do quite a few people I know.

Oh I know she exists, I just recall hearing that she’s sometimes part of the December Dollpa lineup, which made me think she got several runs, which then made me wonder if they all got occasional Christmas re-releases.

• Like 1

Monty
On 3/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, ragnamuffin said:

Oh I know she exists, I just recall hearing that she’s sometimes part of the December Dollpa lineup, which made me think she got several runs, which then made me wonder if they all got occasional Christmas re-releases.

Not sure where you would have heard that - she was indeed first released at a December Dolpa, and other than that VolksUSA may have sold new old stock of her during a Christmas event on their site at one point, but the specific Christmas version of her has only had one proper release, as have all the other Christmas-themed ones.

Theres also the Idolm@ster Holy Night Gifter costumes, although they are just clothing sets and not full dolls.

Edited by Monty

ragnamuffin
4 hours ago, Monty said:

and other than that VolksUSA may have sold new old stock of her during a Christmas event on their site at one point

This was probably the source of my confusion.