Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

How to ask for seller feedback

ateliervanilla

Hi! I'm out of options and I don't know how or where to ask for a seller's reputation/feedback, without being rude.

I just needed to know if anyone else did a transaction with them, since I did a little research and couldn't find anything.

All I see are previously sold items. I was inquiring about a trade based off of their post, barely responded to me, and found out today they deleted the post and won't respond to me if they were still willing to continue the trade. It's been more than a couple of days and I just get ghosted.

I'm sorry, things like this make me anxious and I don't want to call out anyone in public just like that, they might be going through something.

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

BeyondTime
49 minutes ago, ateliervanilla said:

I was inquiring about a trade based off of their post, barely responded to me, and found out today they deleted the post and won't respond to me if they were still willing to continue the trade. It's been more than a couple of days and I just get ghosted.

These are huge red flags, you are right to be suspicious, and these behaviors make this trade a very high risk to you. I would strongly suggest looking for the item elsewhere. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ateliervanilla
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

These are huge red flags, you are right to be suspicious, and these behaviors make this trade a very high risk to you. I would strongly suggest looking for the item elsewhere. 

I went ahead and did my own "looking to trade" post. Due to the seller's displayed behavior, if they get still get back to me, I'll probably cancel the trade with them anyway. It is unusual that they deleted the post just like that, and can't even show more of the doll photos to me. I don't know, I'm just used to the norm that any seller would notify a customer if they changed their mind and don't want to trade and/or sell their doll anymore. At the same time, I don't know if I should report this person at all so others would be careful of them.

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL