Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CocosContestHall

Hi there!

CocosContestHall

My name is Coco, and I started my doll journey back in 2017. Now it's 2022 and I have a bunch of dolls, including Dollfie Dreams Haruka and Uzuki. 

Haruka (Mirai Standard version 3) is based off of May from Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Her favorite things include Pokémon Contests, cute fashion and eating So Much Senbei It Isn't Even Funny (TM). Her Twitter account is @/pokedoll_haruka. 

She is friends with Uzuki (Shimamura Uzuki Smile and Treat ver.), the star of 346 Productions. Her hobbies include long phone calls, rhythm games, and eating an entire loaf of whole-grain bread and complaining that it's too spicy afterwards. She's that average. I don't have any pics of her to share, but she says hi too.  

Please be nice to the dolls in my collection from now on! <3

• Like 5

wrathion

Aww! The face sculpt really suits May so well~ She's so cute!  @onion8@ I love that she has her own Twitter!

CocosContestHall

Thank you! I got her back in 2017, and since then she has been my favourite doll. There's a whole wardrobe for her in the works.

Rajke

Welcome 😁

We came across earlier in another topic but it’s nice to see Haruka on the photo’s. Her wig is really nice. 👍

@onion20@   This is a signature.